Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: MarioDK on June 27, 2011, 10:29:22 PM
i just say you can add bones now :D
does this work better then the old way?

since i am in needing of just one bone for Lucas

If you're talking about adding bones to MDL0s, that can't be saved yet. The MDL0 rebuild function still isn't complete.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2011, 10:15:59 PM
Ok KTH, I added the thing you requested. When you click the Scale All button, if you put a bone name in the textbox that doesn't exist already, it will be added to each CHR0 and resized.

(I updated the Mediafire file)

Oh i see something.

Ok we have the scale but we don't have the translation. :s

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2011, 10:37:36 PMIf you're talking about adding bones to MDL0s, that can't be saved yet. The MDL0 rebuild function still isn't complete.
ok damn ;(


Quote from: KTH on June 27, 2011, 10:39:03 PMOh i see something. Ok we have the scale but we don't have the translation. :s
yeah i have just tested it and it dont got Translations :( (needed if renamed TransN bone)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 27, 2011, 10:41:09 PM
ok damn ;(

yeah i have just tested it and it dont got Translations :( (needed if renamed TransN bone)

But this okay, that create bone but you can fix that really fast.

But that destroy all bone.

Translation and Rotation replacement options would be nice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You guys have to explain more in-depth.

Scale only requires 1 keyframe at the beginning of the animation. Rotation and translation have keyframes all over the animation. Do you want to add or subtract from every one of those existing keyframes? Why would you want to mass edit translation anyways when you have the port animation tool?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2011, 11:43:24 PM
You guys have to explain more in-depth.

Scale only requires 1 keyframe at the beginning of the animation. Rotation and translation have keyframes all over the animation. Do you want to add or subtract from every one of those existing keyframes? Why would you want to mass edit translation anyways when you have the port animation tool?

No, we just want you add some like on Preview.

But we don't need rotate. You see?

We need translation for the character touch the ground.

June 28, 2011, 12:11:38 AM #1657 Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 12:13:13 AM by Ninka_kiwi
The demo is pretty amazing I tried it out and I'm loving the new features.

Just a question but will it be possible to edit the vertices in brawlbox any time soon since you implemented a vertices button that showed the vertices?

Also another question what will the kinect feature do once it is finished?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 28, 2011, 12:11:38 AMAlso another question what will the kinect feature do once it is finished?

It will allow animations to be made via video. You could videotape yourself doing the move, and then the model could do the same.

Thought it was somthing like that just wasn't entirly sure if it was possible to do O.o


Quote from: Roo on June 28, 2011, 12:26:06 AM
It will allow animations to be made via video. You could videotape yourself doing the move, and then the model could do the same.

But it's recorded live, and you have to use the Kinect to record yourself.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 28, 2011, 12:11:38 AM
Just a question but will it be possible to edit the vertices in brawlbox any time soon since you implemented a vertices button that showed the vertices?

I'm mostly focusing on finishing the model rebuilder so that you can import daes and change the bone tree, etc so I probably won't finish that any time soon until I figure out how to unweight the vertices correctly. But yeah, you will be able to edit the vertices.

-.-
you people will fangazm over anything...

this is only just beginning to be as epic as Blender...



on another note,
I'm not gonna be on for quite a while ;_;
my G-ma's an idiot who could care less for us, and is throwing us out...

so it'll be a while before I get anything back...
I don't think I'll have net to keep everyone UD'd, but JSYK I'll work on my converter if possible :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

AWESOME!
I'm surprised to hear that you guys finally achieved perfect model importing.
Who did this stuff,BlackJax96 or Tcll?
Anyway, good job!!

Quote from: Bero on June 28, 2011, 10:44:10 AM
AWESOME!
I'm surprised to hear that you guys finally achieved perfect model importing.
Who did this stuff,BlackJax96 or Tcll?
Anyway, good job!!
Yeah I thought that's what the title said too, and then I read the thread.

Sorry to hear about your situation Tcll...

How do you edit the verticies?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All