Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Between everyone requesting things, people not thinking things are possible, Tcll saying he's already had everyone's ideas for a while, people PMing me about everything and people complaining about things that don't work right, everyone's getting confused. Every request IS POSSIBLE. Just let me finish the model importer first! That was the main task for a start. Remember, the Brawlbox that I released is a DEMO. I'm not releasing the final stable version until the model importer is done! Developing Brawlbox isn't easy.

/small speech

i think we all know this is not easy

even someone like Dant will have hard with the model importing i think

i will say you did a really good job on this Brawlbox even if it is just a Demo :D
it helped me to make this better(if a DBZ/Goku hater dont look in spoiler):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2011, 09:37:52 PM
Between everyone requesting things, people not thinking things are possible, Tcll saying he's already had everyone's ideas for a while, people PMing me about everything and people complaining about things that don't work right, everyone's getting confused. Every request IS POSSIBLE. Just let me finish the model importer first! That was the main task for a start. Remember, the Brawlbox that I released is a DEMO. I'm not releasing the final stable version until the model importer is done! Developing Brawlbox isn't easy.

/small speech

Perhaps... you might want to make a list on the first page of what people suggested; then maybe you won't get so many of the same requests and questions (I doubt that anyone who would constantly pester you with questions and requests would even bother to read the first page anyways...).
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on July 02, 2011, 12:13:06 AM
Perhaps... you might want to make a list on the first page of what people suggested; then maybe you won't get so many of the same requests and questions (I doubt that anyone who would constantly pester you with questions and requests would even bother to read the first page anyways...).

Most of the requests I've added to Brawlbox already or added to the front page. It's just a little bit overwhelming when requests, questions or problems come in for me to do, answer or fix when I haven't even finished what I started working on Brawlbox for in the first place, especially when no one posts if they've used anything I've added. Don't take this the wrong way though, I'll still add things people request and answer questions, but it'd be cool to see if anyone's been putting the new functions to use as well.

The functions I've added will help majorly on animating new model imports, so they aren't in T-pose.
When I see people use the things I add to Brawlbox, it makes me want to finish the model importer even more. :)

Quote from: MarioDK on July 01, 2011, 09:52:52 PM
i will say you did a really good job on this Brawlbox even if it is just a Demo :D
it helped me to make this better(if a DBZ/Goku hater dont look in spoiler):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's what I like to hear! ;D

well i relly like this version and cant wait to use it
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

lol BJ

so what if no-one posts about using functions X)
just put the functions in for the conveinence :)

that's what I'm doing on my converter.
screw the length of time it takes XDD
ntm I want it to work right the first time... (adds to the time length)

yeh...
there's alot of things I'm doing with the converter alone that adds to the length >_>

oh btw...
I'M BAAAAAACK :D

yes that's right, I got my computer connected to net.
although it's only until sunday until I have to move it to another friends place for a while...

so I'll be jumping on different connections

alot of slow-downs on my converter -.-
and that's even excluding my other projects I have...

yeh... it sux -_-*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

can you make one that's not a rar file (as a request).

Quote from: tmntkid on July 02, 2011, 04:39:58 PM
can you make one that's not a rar file (as a request).
I agree with this as well BJ

put it in a zip plz :)

rar sux

and my files are either zip or 7z XDD
(7z has better compression than rar, but is not the best (.sit is actually one of the best))
I mostly use zip though :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on July 02, 2011, 11:31:10 AM
lol BJ

so what if no-one posts about using functions X)
just put the functions in for the conveinence :)

Is that not what I've been doing? O_o Did you think I was adding them in for the "inconvenience?" XD

Quote from: tmntkid on July 02, 2011, 04:39:58 PM
can you make one that's not a rar file (as a request).
Quote from: Tcll on July 02, 2011, 04:50:45 PM
I agree with this as well BJ

put it in a zip plz :)

rar sux

Ok I'll put it in a zip for all you people who are afraid of dinosaurs.

Hey, BJ where is the port animation button even located???
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 02, 2011, 05:52:45 PM
Hey, BJ where is the port animation button even located???

Right click an animation in the model previewer.

whenever this is finished, i assume it will be possible to make model hacks with blender, right?

Quote from: the joker on July 02, 2011, 06:14:08 PMwhenever this is finished, i assume it will be possible to make model hacks with blender, right?
what else have I been doing... XD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Is vertexing in this going to be a feature?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 02, 2011, 05:43:13 PM
Ok I'll put it in a zip for all you people who are afraid of dinosaurs.
Lulz.
Why do people have problems with RAR? No one has WinRAR installed or the millions of free RAR extracters out there? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]