Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't have a computer to do these sort of things. especially 3d modeling. i can barely model a Gundam... (still trying to make the Rx-78, so  we can have an intereseting battles in brawl. and the Zaku II Custom Char the Red Comet.)

but getting Inuyasha, Gatchaman, and a few others to work will be an issue. and for the tatsunoko vs capcom why do they appear white? is it because of the shading or whatever?

can't wait for this to be released, but i'm going to be so dependant on so many people... i hate being dependant. so i'm trying to learn PSA. just for the sake of me being useless.

in other news, when am i going to get Renji?

oh yes, a wee bit of a suggestion.

can you make it to where if we had the models like Ken the eagle that are SUPER dinky, can you make it in brawl box, somehow resize them properly and make there bones compatible with other animations?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 05, 2011, 12:26:13 AM
I don't have a computer to do these sort of things. especially 3d modeling. i can barely model a Gundam... (still trying to make the Rx-78, so  we can have an intereseting battles in brawl. and the Zaku II Custom Char the Red Comet.)

but getting Inuyasha, Gatchaman, and a few others to work will be an issue. and for the tatsunoko vs capcom why do they appear white? is it because of the shading or whatever?

can't wait for this to be released, but i'm going to be so dependant on so many people... i hate being dependant. so i'm trying to learn PSA. just for the sake of me being useless.

in other news, when am i going to get Renji?

oh yes, a wee bit of a suggestion.

can you make it to where if we had the models like Ken the eagle that are SUPER dinky, can you make it in brawl box, somehow resize them properly and make there bones compatible with other animations?

I have no idea but I thought you asked for Ichigo's files. Do you want Renji's and Ichigo's? I guess I should update my Bleach character pack...

Oh, you have a character pack?

DUUUHHH... i should've looked through your vault.

well i can easily get renji's. from what i've looked.

oh and can you see about trying to fix the Gatchamen? i might replace the Fox team for the three, cause making PSA with Pokemon Trainer is close to impossible.

thnx btw.

https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 05, 2011, 12:40:45 AM
Oh, you have a character pack?

DUUUHHH... i should've looked through your vault.

well i can easily get renji's. from what i've looked.

oh and can you see about trying to fix the Gatchamen? i might replace the Fox team for the three, cause making PSA with Pokemon Trainer is close to impossible.

thnx btw.

Like I said, I have no idea. Btw, this is the last bit of help I'm going to give to anyone for a while (as stated in my sig).

I get a lot of pm's and on-board questions asking for stuff/help with stuff. I like helping people but I just don't have enough time to do all of them, program Brawlbox AND work on my own hacks all at the same time.

Well, i'm not asking for direct help.

i'm just saying make a resize feature inside of Brawlbox, cause That one REsizer program screws things up.

that's all i'm really asking. ya know?

thanks for the consideration btw.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 05, 2011, 12:47:19 AM
Well, i'm not asking for direct help.

i'm just saying make a resize feature inside of Brawlbox, cause That one REsizer program screws things up.

that's all i'm really asking. ya know?

thanks for the consideration btw.

I know, I wasn't saying you in particular were asking for anything, I volunteered to send you Ichigo and Renji. Don't use FW's model resizer though, that thing is crap. I might build in a model resizer sometime in the future.



yes please. that would be nice to have. the resizer works on some models, but on others it sucks.

until you add in the official resizer, then Gatchaman will be worked on, until then, i've got to work on Leonardo lol.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

ok...
can I get a detailed explanation of the CMPR format??

trying to figure out this format is beyond confusing... DX

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 05, 2011, 12:45:42 AM
Like I said, I have no idea. Btw, this is the last bit of help I'm going to give to anyone for a while (as stated in my sig).

I get a lot of pm's and on-board questions asking for stuff/help with stuff. I like helping people but I just don't have enough time to do all of them, program Brawlbox AND work on my own hacks all at the same time.

I guess that means it's a little late for me to ask for Kisumi and/or(I say and/or because the characters are about the same) Kisumi-A's and Tina's tbr files from DOA4? :oshi:  I was gonna ask for them before but I was having a major mental block when I wanted to decide on who's files I wanted >_<

Doesn't really matter if it's all the costumes or not. *shrug*

Quote from: Tcll on August 05, 2011, 01:09:02 AM
ok...
can I get a detailed explanation of the CMPR format??

trying to figure out this format is beyond confusing... DX

"no"

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 05, 2011, 01:12:49 AM
I guess that means it's a little late for me to ask for Kisumi and/or(I say and/or because the characters are about the same) Kisumi-A's and Tina's tbr files from DOA4? :oshi:  I was gonna ask for them before but I was having a major mental block when I wanted to decide on who's files I wanted >_<

Doesn't really matter if it's all the costumes or not. *shrug*

"no"


no about getting the files or no about it being too late =_=;
specify man!

Quote from: SmashClash on August 05, 2011, 01:20:59 AM
For some reason that made me lol inside.

"lol"

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 05, 2011, 01:26:48 AM
no about getting the files or no about it being too late =_=;
specify man!

"no" meaning "no" I don't want to get files.

Fine, at least get me the tools to do so, or at the very least point me in the right direction >_>

well then I guess I'll just release it as it is...
CMPR left unsupported >_>

evey other format except CI4 and CI8 work

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.