Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 18, 2011, 01:26:02 PMWhat's the codes things you posted, Tcll? What does it means? Also, is there any program that can export 3d files to .brres? 'Cause I'll really need one, if there's any.
the code deals with the TEV...
I got it strait from the SDK documentation, and I believe it will be of some help to BJ :)

and no, brres files contain MDL0 files for models (most of the time)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

BRRES can also contain animations, textures and many more xP
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


just writing a small program to view the nodes (TEV's) and their structures:

Header:
Block length: 512
MDL0 offset: -33216
Node ID: 0
Parameter: 3
RES0: 0
RES1: 0
RES2: 0
REF0: 0
REF1: -1
REF2: -1
REF3: -1
REF4: -1
REF5: -1
REF6: -1
REF7: -1

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 18, 2011, 01:41:53 PM the code deals with the TEV... I got it strait from the SDK documentation, and I believe it will be of some help to BJ :) and no, brres files contain MDL0 files for models (most of the time)
So, not even 3DS MAX could convert my .DAE or .SMC to .BRRES...I'll still have to wait for the new BrawlBox to be released with those features, if I understood well.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 18, 2011, 02:08:36 PMSo, not even 3DS MAX could convert my .DAE or .SMC to .BRRES...I'll still have to wait for the new BrawlBox to be released with those features, if I understood well.
unless there's a MDL0 or BRRES export script avaliable for 3DS or blender, then no
(I'm planning work on MDL0 import/export scripts for blender25)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 18, 2011, 02:14:16 PM
unless there's a MDL0 or BRRES export script avaliable for 3DS or blender, then no

I strongly doubt.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Tcll on August 18, 2011, 02:14:16 PMunless there's a MDL0 or BRRES export script avaliable for 3DS or blender, then no (I'm planning work on MDL0 import/export scripts for blender25)
Really!? How it's going? I just manage to have Blender.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

UD: epicness or what:  >D

Header:
Block length: 512
MDL0 offset: -33216
Node ID: 0
Parameter: 3
RES0: 0
RES1: 0
RES2: 0
REF0: 0
REF1: -1
REF2: -1
REF3: -1
REF4: -1
REF5: -1
REF6: -1
REF7: -1

Structures:
MASK: 00000F
   KSEL[0]
       XRB_SHIFT: 0
       XGA_SHIFT: 1
       KCSEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KCSEL1_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL1_SHIFT: 0

MASK: 00000F
   KSEL[1]
       XRB_SHIFT: 2
       XGA_SHIFT: 3
       KCSEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KCSEL1_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL1_SHIFT: 0

MASK: 00000F
   KSEL[2]
       XRB_SHIFT: 0
       XGA_SHIFT: 0
       KCSEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KCSEL1_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL1_SHIFT: 0

MASK: 00000F
   KSEL[3]
       XRB_SHIFT: 0
       XGA_SHIFT: 3
       KCSEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KCSEL1_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL1_SHIFT: 0

MASK: 00000F
   KSEL[4]
       XRB_SHIFT: 1
       XGA_SHIFT: 1
       KCSEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KCSEL1_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL1_SHIFT: 0

MASK: 00000F
   KSEL[5]
       XRB_SHIFT: 1
       XGA_SHIFT: 3
       KCSEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KCSEL1_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL1_SHIFT: 0

MASK: 00000F
   KSEL[6]
       XRB_SHIFT: 2
       XGA_SHIFT: 2
       KCSEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KCSEL1_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL1_SHIFT: 0

MASK: 00000F
   KSEL[7]
       XRB_SHIFT: 2
       XGA_SHIFT: 3
       KCSEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL0_SHIFT: 0
       KCSEL1_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL1_SHIFT: 0

IREF: FFFFFF
   NULL
   NULL

MASK: FFFFF0
   KSEL[0]
       XRB_SHIFT: 0
       XGA_SHIFT: 0
       KCSEL0_SHIFT: 12
       KASEL0_SHIFT: 28
       KCSEL1_SHIFT: 13
       KASEL1_SHIFT: 28
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command

MASK: FFFFF0
   KSEL[1]
       XRB_SHIFT: 0
       XGA_SHIFT: 0
       KCSEL0_SHIFT: 12
       KASEL0_SHIFT: 28
       KCSEL1_SHIFT: 0
       KASEL1_SHIFT: 0
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   NULL
   Unknown command
   NULL
   Unknown command
   NULL







_______________________________________________________________________________________

here's what I've got so far on my new program:

to start, select a brawlbox Materials2(Node) export:
Opening file: main.dat
reading data...

Header:
Block length: 512
MDL0 offset: -33216
Node ID: 0
Parameter: 3
RES0: 0
RES1: 0
RES2: 0
REF0: 0
REF1: -1
REF2: -1
REF3: -1
REF4: -1
REF5: -1
REF6: -1
REF7: -1

Structures:
MASK: 00000F
   Unknown command

MASK: 00000F
   Unknown command

MASK: 00000F
   Unknown command

MASK: 00000F
   Unknown command

MASK: 00000F
   Unknown command

MASK: 00000F
   Unknown command

MASK: 00000F
   Unknown command

MASK: 00000F
   Unknown command

IREF: FFFFFF
   NULL
   NULL

MASK: FFFFF0
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command

MASK: FFFFF0
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   Unknown command
   NULL
   Unknown command
   NULL
   Unknown command
   NULL

Press 'Enter' to exit


keep in mind, I'm only just starting this...
but it gives you an idea of how the data works





_______________________________________________________________________________________

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 18, 2011, 02:32:43 PMReally!? How it's going? I just manage to have Blender.
lol tbh... it's just planning right now...
my previous attempt didn't get me very far >_>

see here: https://picasaweb.google.com/110263988688421174390/ImporterProgress#
yes IK it's old...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I was expecting a reply by now >.>
oh well...

anyways...
I now have a decent UD
all the common structures are done:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that's the node structure for Pika's FS eyes ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

We can't answer because most of us don't understand a line of what you're saying :af2:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


^He's right :P
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: 4477 on August 18, 2011, 06:27:14 PM
We can't answer because most of us don't understand a line of what you're saying :af2:
^  this
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: 4477 on August 18, 2011, 06:27:14 PM
We can't answer because most of us don't understand a line of what you're saying :af2:

And I'm busy working

Shader decoding is a breeze. I'll have them done soon.
Then all that will be left is the objects. The only problem is these three lines Kryal wrote but never started doing:
                //Combine primitives
                //Merge vertices
                //Group faces based on shared sides
I know I need to do that, but I don't know how to right now D:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 18, 2011, 06:36:23 PM
And I'm busy working

Shader decoding is a breeze. I'll have them done soon.
Then all that will be left is the objects. The only problem is these three lines Kryal wrote but never started doing:
                //Combine primitives
                //Merge vertices
                //Group faces based on shared sides
I know I need to do that, but I don't know how to right now D:
D=  nooooo... so after thats fixed... then it should be all ready to go?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: 4477 on August 18, 2011, 06:27:14 PMWe can't answer because most of us don't understand a line of what you're saying :af2:
IK...
but at least give me something so I don't have to worry about getting in trouble for multiposting

unless you'd like to move to a more free forum >_>

but no...
just give me something so I can post more awsome crap >:)
:srs:

>:) >:)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rage
why can't I do epic-face >:O
this forum host sux when you need things at the right times T_T

EDIT:
I shoulda done epic catface XDD
>:3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.