Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 09, 2011, 12:19:33 AM
Thanks Bj. This will help so many in how to triangulate LOL kidding, though I'll admit it will be quite a handy info source. Even though I dono what any of the things mean in the first place x.x''

The sad thing is, some people actually don't know how to triangulate.
AKA they don't know how to check a checkbox

Not sure if anyone cares about this little discovery, but Mariokart's Vertexing Script DOES work in 3DSMax 10 :D

On topic: can't wait to see the tutorial =3
Mainly so people will stop asking about when it's gonna be here XD
BTW: Can I vertex edit with the trial version?

Quote from: pikazz on September 08, 2011, 10:51:38 PM

from one bone to 39!
:vyse:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's... epic O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 09, 2011, 12:36:27 AM
Not sure if anyone cares about this little discovery, but Mariokart's Vertexing Script DOES work in 3DSMax 10 :D

On topic: can't wait to see the tutorial =3
Mainly so people will stop asking about when it's gonna be here XD
BTW: Can I vertex edit with the trial version?
yes, u can vertex in trial version. and for the script in 3ds 2010... mostly every1 knows that xD.... i think O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Does anyone have the collada plugin for 3DS Max 10? Sorry for asking but I can't find it anywhere :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 09, 2011, 01:06:25 AM
Does anyone have the collada plugin for 3DS Max 10? Sorry for asking but I can't find it anywhere :l
mine came with the collada plugin O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


 Great, I do the vertex hacking method with 3DS Max 10 and now when I try to get a new DAE from AIS I just get a log file =_=;


Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 09, 2011, 02:01:03 AM
Video is now processing on Youtube. :vyse:

Can I say "HYPE"? :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Dot on September 09, 2011, 02:03:42 AM
yes  :vyse:
hype hype hype.... HHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

While some @#$"? were sending me YouTube Poop videos to me via MSN (boy, I hate that channel), I came across this, and thought it was pretty strange : http://www.youtube.com/blackjax96
Is that you, BJ?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Segtendo on September 09, 2011, 02:02:52 AM
Can I say "HYPE"? :vyse:
Quote from: Dot on September 09, 2011, 02:03:42 AM
yes  :vyse:
Quote from: DSX8 on September 09, 2011, 02:05:51 AM
hype hype hype.... HHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vyse:

No...
"This video has been removed because it is too long. Sorry about that."
This was the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcdIIsI00kQ
:srs:

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 09, 2011, 02:06:22 AM
While some @#$"? were sending me YouTube Poop videos to me via MSN (boy, I hate that channel), I came across this, and thought it was pretty strange : http://www.youtube.com/blackjax96
Is that you, BJ?

Wtf? No, it is not.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 09, 2011, 02:10:26 AMNo... "This video has been removed because it is too long. Sorry about that." This was the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcdIIsI00kQ

Is it possible to separate the video in 2 parts, then re-submit them to Youtube?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(