Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


YES.
BlackJax's awake.
Hype it up, peeps.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


if it works BJ, I have a though, an exellent thought what might give us the answer to why it gets ingame lag by adding 2 bones or more <w<
Stupid Tinypic :C

September 18, 2011, 05:11:24 PM #4023 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:30:07 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
I've followed the tutorial to rig bones, but it doesn't tell how to fuse the bones and the model together...
Does the new BrawlBox has an enhaced Model Viewer? Is the MDL0 exporter works well? Do the models works in Brawl?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

September 18, 2011, 05:30:48 PM #4024 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:33:42 PM by ds22
In anticipation of good news, I gave Naruto a blade, so that when he finally gets imported, he can also be used over Ike without the moveset:

DS22: I have some resized models (In 3DS Max format) from Clash of Ninja 3 Revolution that I really want to import and possibly psa ^+^
Would you mind if I shoot them your way for rigging? I could probably do the other stuff in the tutorial without [censored]ting it up, but the actual rigging I just can't figure out :l

I rather wait until the new BBox is out, so that I can check if I actually rig models properly and if I used the right way of getting Brawl skeletons.



Hype dog.


Sorry couldn't resist. Anyways, I look forward to trying to add Kit to brawl using this method. If this does work, I highly recommend the admins make a new section to handle the requests and projects.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: ds22 on September 18, 2011, 05:46:51 PM
I rather wait until the new BBox is out, so that I can check if I actually rig models properly and if I used the right way of getting Brawl skeletons.

What was your method of getting brawl skeletons? I know there's a way with exporting the DAE like if you were to vertex edit it, but then with mariokart64_n's script that 'fixes' the model, the bones go away and the model is resized... Before that, the model is small but has bones.

...So the game froze when I picked ZSS. I looked at the filesize of the pac. It was over 6,000mb. :srs:
The model alone is larger than ZSS's original pac file. :srs:

Sooooooo I think I need to group primitives as tristrips and do anything else possible to reduce the filesize.

:oshi:
well mind testing out a stage also just to make sure it works? if not i can do that for ya
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on September 18, 2011, 05:49:43 PM
What was your method of getting brawl skeletons? I know there's a way with exporting the DAE like if you were to vertex edit it, but then with mariokart64_n's script that 'fixes' the model, the bones go away and the model is resized... Before that, the model is small but has bones.
Basically using the bones from the .DAE from the vertex method.

And BJ96, let's be happy she wasn't over 9,000MB.

Quote from: ds22 on September 18, 2011, 06:01:30 PM
And BJ96, let's be happy she wasn't over 9,000MB.
inb4overratedmeme
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ds22 on September 18, 2011, 06:01:30 PM
And BJ96, let's be happy she wasn't over 9,000MB.

LOL Yeah. :srs:

Quote from: DSX8 on September 18, 2011, 05:57:27 PM
:oshi:
well mind testing out a stage also just to make sure it works? if not i can do that for ya

I'm perfectly fine testing on my own thank you :vyse: