Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 14, 2011, 01:12:26 AM
yea but mariobag is kinda off topic and my question was  on topic
Still. Posting over and over to get someone to reply to you gets annoying.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 14, 2011, 01:23:35 AMStill. Posting over and over to get someone to reply to you gets annoying.

well sorry for the annoyance but ...i needs my help
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 14, 2011, 01:25:46 AM
well sorry for the annoyance but ...i needs my help
Then make a help thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 14, 2011, 01:32:07 AMThen make a help thread.

great idea :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 13, 2011, 11:14:16 PM
ok i have one more question...how do you convert a .obj or .mtl into a .pmd file???
I think mariokart64n's PMD import/export script for 3DS Max can help you with that.

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 13, 2011, 11:56:33 PM
RTB, when the Brawlbox is officially released, would you mind providing a tutorial for your whole rigging to a pre-existing characters bones? Primarily the scaling of bones.
Sure, I can do that.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 14, 2011, 02:51:21 AMSure, I can do that.
Thanks! That would help me a lot. For some reason, when I import a Brawl character's bones, their LEFT leg is stretched out by behind, and I have to move it to fit inside the model (I'm talking about the model I sent you) Another one of my dream models has crossed arms, so I'm not too sure how to rig that one, because I don't know if the deformation of the model by animating is due to moving bones...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Yeah. I really do hope you add the "Mass import Textures" button like you said in your video x.x''
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 14, 2011, 03:10:13 PMYeah. I really do hope you add the "Mass import Textures" button like you said in your video x.x''
I thought he said he did already?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 14, 2011, 03:12:25 PM
I thought he said he did already?
Maybe x.x'' There goes my memory then if he did XD


edit: I'm getting a Crash when I save a resized model in BrawlBox 0.64d. It's a stage I'm trying to make (my first one evar =D) and it's farting out when I goto save the resized TopN.

edit x2: The stage is reading the Texture files from the same folder, bringing them into the preview. Not sure it's a real hassle, as it helps with a quick view, but making a note here.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



any suggestions for additions??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27625.0

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Quote from: Thyrus on October 14, 2011, 06:03:14 PM
I think you should create your own thread. Or something.
^--This. *clicks a link*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Sooo how close to being finished are we on this?

I am dieing to get a Might Guy or Rock Lee in brawl =3

Also, what flaws are there?

we should have a thing about models like texture, vertices, music and (attack and animation) programming ect has ;.;

sorry for offtopic
Stupid Tinypic :C