Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Roo on October 20, 2011, 07:43:18 PM
She'll be on Pit soon enough.
Yeah, but I don't know how to rig the bones to avoid deformations... I, too, was making Flandre over Pit, but the models have my own colors because the MMD ones were blank in 3DS Max... What I wanna do is a Flandre color pack, but I need an expert like RandomTBush to rig the bones correctly.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Woah woah woah back it up there. Flan-chan's been my project for nearly two years now. Lets keep it that way k?

I don't need rigged bones, because I'm going to make all the Animations from scratch. I've been practicing for so long, just for this purpose.

Yeah, but mine's not the same at all. Only the Final Smash will be edited, and since the model was blank with parts missing when I imported it, I had to create some body parts from scratch and entierely recolor her *facepalm* So it's more like a homebrew model, but my long-dream goal was only a 6-color pack, the default Flandre wearing fuschia rather than Red because I was told someone wanted to do it (that someone is you, Roo). Oh, and I curved the wings out and made her in adult size rather than child size.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Nice to know you've been keeping sharp, Roo. Are you still using your old plans for Flan's attacks?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 20, 2011, 09:51:04 PM
Yeah, but mine's not the same at all. Only the Final Smash will be edited, and since the model was blank with parts missing when I imported it, I had to create some body parts from scratch and entierely recolor her *facepalm* So it's more like a homebrew model, but my long-dream goal was only a 6-color pack, the default Flandre wearing fuschia rather than Red because I was told someone wanted to do it (that someone is you, Roo). Oh, and I curved the wings out and made her in adult size rather than child size.

What the hell are you talking about? Flandre's dress IS red, her wings are supposed to be that way, and she IS a kid, not an adult!!

And I never asked anything of you!

Listen, I'm done going off topic here, but I have no idea what character you're trying to make here... >_>

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 20, 2011, 09:57:41 PM
Nice to know you've been keeping sharp, Roo. Are you still using your old plans for Flan's attacks?

No, I have some new changes for it, but that's not for this thread.

au
Quote from: Roo on October 20, 2011, 09:59:00 PM
What the hell are you talking about? Flandre's dress IS red, her wings are supposed to be that way, and she IS a kid, not a adult!!

Listen, I'm done going off topic here, but I have no idea what character you're trying to make here... >_>
Just in case you were wondering, it's 'Adult' size because of Pit's original size. I only made her taller, that's it... Now let's go back on topic...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I love how you always say "go back on topic" and you do the exact opposite. >.>

Anyhoo, nice progress on getting that model in. I wonder why the neck acted like that, though.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 20, 2011, 10:10:22 PM
au Just in case you were wondering, it's 'Adult' size because of Pit's original size. I only made her taller, that's it... Now let's go back on topic...

If you're cool enough, you can import any model and it doesn't need to match the original character's size. :vyse:

I will also warn you beforehand, I and mostly everyone else will only be downloading Roo's version of Flandre due to clear evidence of moveset and animation planning. :vyse:

i have a question. if, for example, i took a .obj of amy, and a diff model .obj of her hammer, put htem into one, then saved them as .dae, would it work in bb?

(incase you cant desipher my quesiton, could i combine 2 diff models as .objs, then combine them into 1 .dae?)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 20, 2011, 11:32:58 PM
If you're cool enough, you can import any model and it doesn't need to match the original character's size. :vyse:

I will also warn you beforehand, I and mostly everyone else will only be downloading Roo's version of Flandre due to clear evidence of moveset and animation planning. :vyse:

:af:

Quote from: SrsBrawler on October 20, 2011, 11:38:30 PM
i have a question. if, for example, i took a .obj of amy, and a diff model .obj of her hammer, put htem into one, then saved them as .dae, would it work in bb?

(incase you cant desipher my quesiton, could i combine 2 diff models as .objs, then combine them into 1 .dae?)
Yes. But remember that OBJs cannot have rigging, so if you wanted to merge the models together it's best to export both as DAEs, then import 'em together and export as one.

Mm, just out of curiosity, what would happen if I, let's say, imported Keine over Ivysaur (I have no plans on actually doing this :srs:).

Would she be, well, "standing" on all fours?

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, I might want a Sukusku Hakutaku over Ivysaur. I love that cute little thing. ;D
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 20, 2011, 11:49:38 PMMm, just out of curiosity, what would happen if I, let's say, imported Keine over Ivysaur (I have no plans on actually doing this :srs:). Would she be, well, "standing" on all fours?
I "ass"ume so. It really depends what bones you rig the import to.

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 20, 2011, 11:49:38 PM
Mm, just out of curiosity, what would happen if I, let's say, imported Keine over Ivysaur (I have no plans on actually doing this :srs:).

Would she be, well, "standing" on all fours?

What Clash said. Unless you went ahead and made all your own animations, she probably would be on all fours... but it'd prolly look really glitchy. :P

I'm still drooling over Kit in brawl... I'm still wondering what Rtb's plan is for the Samus part....
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!