Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 23, 2011, 07:51:23 PM
BJ: I know i've asked this before, but please see if you can get brsar's working in BB again, IDK if it's this update or the next one. (I'd rather wait for the next one) but that's the only other thing I would ask. Sense you're adding a Real time PSA editor already anyways...
Since you're a naruto fan, maybe this will be more understanding?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 07:38:07 PM
Actually rigging is easy when you figure it out :af: but it's still a pain in the butt
I hope someone makes a tutorial after the release with all the steps like rigging, what programs are needed and etc i mean a full tutorial if anyone has the time xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 23, 2011, 07:59:18 PMok i dont see any models in pmd format :srs: and for miku miku dance it needs pmm format and my models are already a .dae so how will i import that
So, are you saying you need to convert MikuMikuDance models into DAEs, or you already have them in DAE? If yes, then you can directly import them in BrawlBox ; when it will comes out. But unless you rig them to a Brawl skeleton, all animations and attacks needs to be made from scratch.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 23, 2011, 08:06:38 PM #5583 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:07:33 PM by Epic Pervy
Quote from: Carnage on October 23, 2011, 08:03:55 PM
I hope someone makes a tutorial after the release with all the steps like rigging, what programs are needed and etc i mean a full tutorial if anyone has the time xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.msg617502#msg617502
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I finished the light editor.

Still working on the save asap bug...

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2011, 08:08:40 PM
Oh yeah! Man, you rock! Thanks so much for the tutorial!

Don't thank me, thank the man that wrote it
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

One more fix, then release!

I should look at Justin's tutorial sometime. I'm dying to get characters into Brawl :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 08:13:33 PMDon't thank me, thank the man that wrote it

Oh, I thought that was you who wrote it. I just rigged a Dissidia FF skeleton to its model, but looks like I'll need skills with PSAs, or it won't go very far since I don't have the right bones... (I only have Pit bones, that's all my 3DS Max allowed me to have)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Yay I'm almost done rigging Amy :af: Then I just fix her movement problems and we'll have a brand new toonlink
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

also can we finnaly make something like Sonic with mario hat oneslot without needing PSA? just by Brawlbox?

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 08:18:14 PMYay I'm almost done rigging Amy :af: Then I just fix her movement problems and we'll have a brand new toonlink
awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 08:06:38 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.msg617502#msg617502
after reading this i know i wont be importing characters why becuasei have a crapy computer with more than 7 year wich can even stand 3dsmax :S and thats way to much sand to my truck all that bone editing :S well maybe in the future there will be a model import request seccion where ppl like me can make requests xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 08:18:14 PM
Yay I'm almost done rigging Amy :af: Then I just fix her movement problems and we'll have a brand new toonlink
inb4sonicbrawlerposts
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 23, 2011, 08:19:32 PM #5593 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:22:43 PM by Epic Pervy
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2011, 08:17:50 PM
Oh, I thought that was you who wrote it. I just rigged a Dissidia FF skeleton to its model, but looks like I'll need skills with PSAs, or it won't go very far since I don't have the right bones... (I only have Pit bones, that's all my 3DS Max allowed me to have)

You know I have 3ds max set so when I import a model it shows me the bones, then I can just delete the polygons and resize the bones and then I'm able to rig it

Quote from: Carnage on October 23, 2011, 08:19:13 PM
after reading this i know i wont be importing characters why becuasei have a crapy computer with more than 7 year wich can even stand 3dsmax :S and thats way to much sand to my truck all that bone editing :S well maybe in the future there will be a model import request seccion where ppl like me can make requests xD

You get me the model and I'll do the rigging my friend
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Fixed it.
Just need to wrap up some GUI work on the previewer and I'll release.