Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on October 23, 2011, 10:27:35 PMyesh, I using that version, still same error. seriously, I am angry  :notimp:

Honestly, I'm mad, too :srs: Waiting for almost a year just for NOTHING because the program crashes when I import a DAE, even those done with BJ's tutorial...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


Oops.

Looks like I need to mirror the UV mapping for her right eye. :P

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2011, 10:43:21 PM
Honestly, I'm mad, too :srs: Waiting for almost a year just for NOTHING because the program crashes when I import a DAE, even those done with BJ's tutorial...
this^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 23, 2011, 10:45:01 PM #5718 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 10:53:13 PM by Majora
Nevermind I'm just stupid and out of it since I slept till 3, only been up 3 hours

im mad because the steps arent clear and im sitting here goin wtf is justin talkin about :srs:....*back to vertexing*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 10:44:07 PM

Oops.

Looks like I need to mirror the UV mapping for her right eye. :P
LoL "oops". The shading really does look good!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



October 23, 2011, 10:48:38 PM #5721 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 10:52:01 PM by Tabuu Hatsune
Aw man... It crashed when I tried to save.  :(

October 23, 2011, 10:48:53 PM #5722 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 10:49:57 PM by Friedslick6
How DARE this free program has non-crucial errors!
/sarcasm
It was released like, a day ago? Geez.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.


Wow. You ingrateful little punks can just get out right now.

BJ works for a year straight on this project, the least you can say is "thanks" rather than complaining that you can't understand it or that it's all for nothing.

thank you bj, forgot to say that. also, when i import the model, I get a big red x even tho i followed the tutorial. oh well. thanks again tho. i am so greatful that you released this bj. :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok. please clarify. In the OP it says that 3dsmax 2010 comes with the correct exporter, but mine apparently didn't. I went to download the plugin you linked, but it only seems to have versions for max 2008...

Also, shame on you people who are "mad"

Well, I do appreciate his work, Gamma, but it's just that it spent some time trying to save and after waiting it stopped working... I'm not criticizing, it was just frustrating.

not mad at the dae not working for me, I am mad cause I can't (beta) test it.

great work BJ96!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 23, 2011, 10:50:09 PMWow. You ingrateful little punks can just get out right now. BJ works for a year straight on this project, the least you can say is "thanks" rather than complaining that you can't understand it or that it's all for nothing.

well facts a fact i apretiate it but if it dosent work it dosent work...if your going to release a program as big as this then you need a decent tuorial not just everything jammed in one sentemce  have steps and alot of pics...this is the exact reason why i said BJ wait until january to release this and now look...like 10 people are angry that it dosent work...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.