Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: DSX8 on November 24, 2011, 03:40:15 AM
cause u sir r god!! :af:

Either that or he's a blond idiot who runs around in an orange jumpsuit and obsesses over his homosexual ex-teammate whilest  learning even more godly powers by the end of every other episode. /trolololol

BTW
Metal textures fixed yet?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 24, 2011, 03:51:42 AM
Either that or he's a blond idiot who runs around in an orange jumpsuit and obsesses over his homosexual ex-teammate whilest  learning even more godly powers by the end of every other episode. /trolololol
What the [censored] are you talking about?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 24, 2011, 04:05:32 AM #7068 Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 04:08:02 AM by NaruZeldaMaster
Quote from: Segtendo on November 24, 2011, 04:00:22 AM
What the [censored] are you talking about?
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu295/KabuSasuKyriaki/Faceplamplzchibikyriaki.jpg
Need I say more Segatendo.....

*shrug*

BTW BJ: I think they were asking cause you couldn't have two instances of psa open at the same time.

anyway...


Awesome upcoming update is awesome and upcoming. When will it finally be called v1?

And I'm on break; going to try to start importing tonight. Got the mmd model a couple days ago (found them by chance while I was looking for someone else), so hopefully it goes well.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 24, 2011, 12:46:09 AM
It's a code issue, not an unknown file issue. I know exactly what's wrong, it's just that my code isn't handling it the right way.

Ah. Well then, I suppose looking at your source code would be the only reasonable place to go if I wanted to help, which I probably won't be able to. If memory serves me, this particular glitch has been around as long as your model importing has, right? Increasing vertex count and whatnot?


Quote from: Sonfernape on November 25, 2011, 04:15:04 AM
Would you be able to add an option to add a new color to mdl0s?

I already have, but I removed it temporarily due to it being too tedious to use (due to lack of error handlers and requirements, such as if a object uses a color node that has more than one color). I might add it back in, but I already added forced color nodes if the model doesn't have any to begin with when you import it.

i had a drea where this brawlbox was released... >.<
am i going crazy?

Quote from: jokekid on November 25, 2011, 11:42:03 AM
i had a drea where this brawlbox was released... >.<
am i going crazy?

I once had a dream that Kryal came back out of nowhere with Brawlbox v0.77 :srs:

I had a dream i stopped procrastinating, and used Brawl Box v64 and made an epic amy hack.


....64 as in the nintendo 64. :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i had a dream where i was getting drunk and high big time with BB 1.00
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I had a dream where the thread wasn't a large spam castle.

I had a dream where this happens all the time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 25, 2011, 07:27:51 PM #7079 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 08:24:45 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: DSX8 on November 25, 2011, 07:18:10 PM
i had a dream where i was getting drunk and high big time with BB 1.00

lol

Quote from: Cascade Azumaya on November 25, 2011, 07:20:15 PM
I had a dream where the thread wasn't a large spam castle.

no u

Quote from: Segtendo on November 25, 2011, 07:21:20 PM
I had a dream where this happens all the time.

same

Hey, would anybody like to help me finish coding the parameters for the event dictionary? I have 8 of 238 done :x

The more people volunteer, the faster we can get it done by splitting up the events each person needs to do evenly. (230 divided by number of people, and I'll take any remainders to my part :P)