Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 27, 2011, 03:47:35 AM
1: Yeah, one single texture map for the whole model, but the model of Krystal is one single polygon/mesh except for the parts of the skirt/loincloth that I split into their own polys. The staff is a single model/mesh as well but it is not a part of the Krystal mesh. 

2 & 3: Depends on what?
Do note that although this is going over Zelda, I plan to animate and psa her fully, in fact I might even include all the minor things at some point, just not the beta.

Although, if it's not to much to ask, is the undo/redo function going to be available in the next update for the animator?

1. Just import it how you have it then.

2. I don't feel like listing it out

Okay, of course I still need to put it into an actual T-stance before I import it...or should I just rig it as is, and import it that way as the T stance?

Give rig without t-stance a try?

It works just fine it's just difficult. Or at least I didn't have any issues when I rigged mine without T-stancing it. The zero frame is just in whatever pose they're in. Animations work perfectly fine and everything as long as you rigged it right.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

I updated the download again.
I tried rebuilding STPM, but it was fighting me and always failed, so any changes you make to it won't save. :/

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 27, 2011, 07:38:09 PM
I updated the download again.
I tried rebuilding STPM, but it was fighting me and always failed, so any changes you make to it won't save. :/
wats the changes in this update this time? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 27, 2011, 07:42:16 PM
wats the changes in this update this time? O.o

Check the description and the only other thing I didn't mention is that I commented out the unfinished SRT0 rebuilding code so now you can import/replace srt0s without it trying to rebuild.

December 27, 2011, 07:47:02 PM #7672 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 07:48:28 PM by Seggy T.
Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 27, 2011, 07:42:16 PM
wats the changes in this update this time? O.o
"Update 2: More bugfixes/changes - "ShaderType" MDL0 value changed to Stages, "View" menu item options fixed and other minor fixes "
Damn. Ninja'd.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 27, 2011, 07:46:09 PM
Check the description and the only other thing I didn't mention is that I commented out the unfinished SRT0 rebuilding code so now you can import/replace srt0s without it trying to rebuild.
oh? thats nice to know now!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh and I made bones' bindstate editable. I wouldn't edit it unless you know what you're doing though. I always found that I'd edit the bindstate of things (rotation and translation) and I'd need to copy the framestate to the bindstate.

December 27, 2011, 08:32:07 PM #7675 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 08:33:47 PM by DSX8 Fi
i have 1 thing to point out... after adding metal texture to a character, and tried him out in-game, he starts out with the metal texture :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 27, 2011, 08:32:07 PM
i have 1 thing to point out... after adding metal texture to a character, and tried him out in-game, he starts out with the metal texture :srs:

When i saw this when i went onto FD... i shat my pants D:

Hmm, it asks if you want to turn off the metal materials as soon as you turn them on, and that didn't happen before. That's probably why. I must've screwed it up. :srs: I'll upload a fix. >_>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 27, 2011, 08:52:28 PM
Hmm, it asks if you want to turn off the metal materials as soon as you turn them on, and that didn't happen before. That's probably why. I must've screwed it up. :srs: I'll upload a fix. >_>
ah i see...

also y do the UV's get messed up onve in-game? their fine in 3ds max and in BB
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I hate to be late to the party, but I was gone fore the alst four days and alot has happened o-o Question about the metal textures that may have happened already. My polygons exploded when I sue the auto adder
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]