Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 22, 2012, 07:39:31 PM
SS CHR0's are version5 while brawl is version4... and uses a different boneset

Maybe work on a Version Converter and not an animation converter?
Or just remake the animations on  our own since we have the originals as reference in BB..

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 22, 2012, 08:14:09 PM
Maybe work on a Version Converter and not an animation converter?
Or just remake the animations on  our own since we have the originals as reference in BB..
lol u can easily change the Version on CHR0's.. just change it from 5 to 4 and it'll work in brawl after u save xD

as for animation converter... nope, not possible. just remake the animation on ur own and make it look good just by viewing it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh well =3 sue me for not knowing that XD

At least I have all the animations from both skyward sword characters that I want to import, both of which are sub bosses (the first is Scervo as you know) so I could get a jumpstart on their psa's if I can  get anyone interested XD

Course I'll have to finish up another psa project in the works first after we're done fixing up scervo.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 22, 2012, 05:00:43 AM
Oh. It might just be a problem I haven't come across with v11 models or that offset/part2 bug I mentioned that's causing that... Double check all the settings in the materials against an official model just to make sure.

The model of the bike I used was an unmodified, official model. I just used Brawlbox to replace a texture (I didn't even open the mdl0) and it still did it afterward.

I know how to import objects *-*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i dont know what imdoing bad :

this happen when im bloking, the foot turns bigger !

NEED HELP



It's hard to explain it.
by using Snoopy's Model Swap Guide.
(Fixing ThrowN is part of common glitches)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on February 23, 2012, 12:08:16 AM
It's hard to explain it.
by using Snoopy's Model Swap Guide.
(Fixing ThrowN is part of common glitches)
link please :D!

Quote from: Michael Yoshi on February 22, 2012, 10:48:17 PM
The model of the bike I used was an unmodified, official model. I just used Brawlbox to replace a texture (I didn't even open the mdl0) and it still did it afterward.

Oh. Well that shouldn't happen in v0.66 (which is the next release, I think). I'm working on MKWii file versions now.

Quote from: Xiggah on February 22, 2012, 06:54:55 AM
Yet another day with no livestream... how can I live with myself

Let's go

Quote from: Segtendo on February 22, 2012, 04:51:09 PM
BJ.

Don't be lazy

Quote from: Nasca Corp on February 23, 2012, 12:05:50 AM
SO? what i need to do?

Make sure to fix all the material and visibility bone references in the objects; it's a bug.

Also, NEVER add the external bone tree before ThrowN if you want to keep a stock PSA, or else the index of ThrowN in the PSA will reference a bone that's not actually ThrowN, which is why you have that problem. If you want to do this anyway, you have to fix the indices with Tabuu and PSA.



So   i never to put here ThrowN, but if i want the object on the bone RArmJB, i put that valor here?

or in Objects / Polygon25 / SingleBind / .... 

?

Quote from: Nasca Corp on February 23, 2012, 12:26:03 AM


So   i never to put here ThrowN, but if i want the object on the bone RArmJB, i put that valor here?

or in Objects / Polygon25 / SingleBind / .... 

?

No, you should ALWAYS put ThrowN in there.
That way the bone tree is added to the children of ThrowN and no bone indices are offset.

i put in the first window (red mark) YrotN, and in  single bind RArmJb,

but i fix all the visibility bones and materials in objects section, and all work good :D!!!

Cant wait for next release, just thinking about more possibility's makes shivers down my spine.
Good work guys.

*happy with tons of joyment* So cool that brawl modding has gotten so far :)!

- Object importing :)
- CHR0 from other games into brawl :)
- Character imports :)

I want the ability to moddify .rels or any other way to give characters that don't have projectiles a real projectile that can be reflected and the missile comes back to the owner.  If this is already possible please link it to me :)

*I know this is not request page*
REQUEST:
- someone please link me to a thread for porting animations from other games to brawl.
- also link me how to import objects to a character and/or a tutorial that I can see how to apply this (visibility and other stuff) on PSA.

Thanks in Advance :-)