Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

btw, was it possible to make on-slot size mods easily with the new brawlbox?
and if so, how?

Actually, I believe all the SFX ids and their corresponding PAL ids have already been figured out (Even if not, the ids should still follow a pattern). Compared to fully mapping out, parsing, and then rebuilding the movest file like I still have to do, converting a moveset to PAL will be easy.

Quote from: jokekid on March 27, 2012, 06:05:27 PM
btw, was it possible to make on-slot size mods easily with the new brawlbox?
and if so, how?

Yeah, using the Edit All window in the right click menu of BRRES nodes.

Probably just a matter of parallel arrays, yeah.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 27, 2012, 09:56:18 PM
Actually, I believe all the SFX ids and their corresponding PAL ids have already been figured out (Even if not, the ids should still follow a pattern). Compared to fully mapping out, parsing, and then rebuilding the movest file like I still have to do, converting a moveset to PAL will be easy.

Yeah, using the Edit All window in the right click menu of BRRES nodes.
if you make that possible pal users like me will thank you forever :P i know moveset editing its just in 0.67 so we can all wait  for now :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

whenever i try the edit all, if i try to save brawlbox crashes...
here are the things i have checked and editted:


Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 27, 2012, 09:56:18 PM
Actually, I believe all the SFX ids and their corresponding PAL ids have already been figured out (Even if not, the ids should still follow a pattern). Compared to fully mapping out, parsing, and then rebuilding the movest file like I still have to do, converting a moveset to PAL will be easy.

Yeah, using the Edit All window in the right click menu of BRRES nodes.
then just convert the brsar to pal and so i go back to be a Pal user again so SFX pack can work on pal
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BlackJax96, can u release the new brawlbox version now?
I really need the new features for mkw :)

Question: Can I import bones that aren't part of the original model in max?

Like for instance, make two sets of a four bone chain and add them to the skins of a polygon that's on it's own?

I've tried adding new bones to pit for Might Guys nunchucks before exporting it as a .DAE but max just doesn't want to import that edited model :/

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on March 28, 2012, 02:34:27 PM
BlackJax96, can u release the new brawlbox version now?
I really need the new features for mkw :)
sorry he's not gonna release it until all the bugs in the SCN0 data is all fixed, and other stuff, like other animation version types and all that.. lol


Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 28, 2012, 08:54:24 PM
Question: Can I import bones that aren't part of the original model in max?

Like for instance, make two sets of a four bone chain and add them to the skins of a polygon that's on it's own?

I've tried adding new bones to pit for Might Guys nunchucks before exporting it as a .DAE but max just doesn't want to import that edited model :/
i was able to add bones onto a model and import it into 3ds max... so im not sure y ur having trouble with it >_>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'll try Adding bones as children to the top N(Two four bone chains with their parent bone being linked to the top N) instead of simply putting them after the thrown N :/

Quote from: gamma kid on March 27, 2012, 10:56:58 PM
whenever i try the edit all, if i try to save brawlbox crashes...
here are the things i have checked and editted:


try making the unused slots 0
that's what I do.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 28, 2012, 09:20:02 PM
I'll try Adding bones as children to the top N(Two four bone chains with their parent bone being linked to the top N) instead of simply putting them after the thrown N :/
u have to add the bones after the YRot bone.. otherwise the bone matrix will be off... try to avoid that >_>

or u can ask Kit Ballard to add 4 bones for ya since she knows how to do all of that
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Alrighty so I've been meaning to ask this for awhile but how come when I try to import a Dae from brawlbox put it in max and add something small to it, the rig get's totally messed up?
Do I have to re-rig it, or am I doing something wrong... also for some reason, certain polys disappear...
Sorry if this was already addressed earlier on, and yes I am using the latest brawlbox.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 28, 2012, 11:08:36 PM
Alrighty so I've been meaning to ask this for awhile but how come when I try to import a Dae from brawlbox put it in max and add something small to it, the rig get's totally messed up?
Do I have to re-rig it, or am I doing something wrong... also for some reason, certain polys disappear...
Sorry if this was already addressed earlier on, and yes I am using the latest brawlbox.

I have no idea what causes this problem.
I always reset the scene before importing the DAE and the rig is always perfect.
If I do something before importing the DAE and then import it like that without resetting the scene, then the rig is usually screwed after it imports.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on March 28, 2012, 02:34:27 PM
BlackJax96, can u release the new brawlbox version now?
I really need the new features for mkw :)

lol no, it's not stable enough yet.

Speaking of that, who wants a stream? :af: