Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 66 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nico on April 29, 2012, 05:24:48 AM


Starting to look familiar? :)
me gusta!
just a question, will we be able to edit the actions and actions 2 like we can edit subactions?

Quote from: ds22 on April 28, 2012, 01:50:08 PM
I have one small request related to moveset editing in BBox.
Editing the param files of items and bosses (or at least item).
Would be nice if we could edit that without the need of a hex editor.
this would be awesome :]
Stupid Tinypic :C

i also got afew request for PSA in brawlbox
-port a attack; get a attack with all actions/subactions(main/GFX/SFX,others)/subrotations from a Fit(char).pac to a other with like one press on a button (if you wanted like snake“s F-Air in PSA to over Ike or a "B" attack)
-a button to add a subrotation on all subactions(event list: others) and move all the things in event list: other to Event list: main
like if there is a model changer in event list: other after 5 frames it will be moved to Main and do so it will be used after 5 frames
-then you edit a offset of a subrotation/subaction the other Goto/subrotation codes will edit to the new offset
that was my request until now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Manki on April 27, 2012, 02:51:21 AM
Any idea why the model is textureless?

Since brawl box always deleted part of the model when I import it I used szs explorer.

For some reason, models imported from SZS Explorer than opened in BrawlBox have the UV Map Scale (in the materials) changed to [0,0]. change this to [1,-1] to resolve the 'flipped textures' issue if you haven't already flipped them, else, set it to [1,1].

Quote from: Derpy Hooves on May 01, 2012, 12:55:09 AM
For some reason, models imported from SZS Explorer than opened in BrawlBox have the UV Map Scale (in the materials) changed to [0,0]. change this to [1,-1] to resolve the 'flipped textures' issue if you haven't already flipped them, else, set it to [1,1].
as far as i kno, he's not fully done with that xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

9 more main data sections in the moveset file left to parse.
Out of 28. :srs:

Then I need to finish up parsing the section offsets in the misc section, parse some Section types that aren't supported, and then I can start figuring out how to rebuild this file. :srs:

Progress is moving smoothly. I haven't had any problems.

Quote from: Nico on May 01, 2012, 01:38:43 AM
9 more main data sections in the moveset file left to parse.
Out of 28. :srs:

Then I need to finish up parsing the section offsets in the misc section, parse some Section types that aren't supported, and then I can start figuring out how to rebuild this file. :srs:

Progress is moving smoothly. I haven't had any problems.

M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload

Sorry man, I had to 8)
I think I'll take my leave now =3
*continues to wait patiently*

Quote from: Nico on May 01, 2012, 01:38:43 AM
Progress is moving smoothly. I haven't had any problems.
Cool beans dude.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: pikazz on April 30, 2012, 04:40:30 AM
just a question, will we be able to edit the actions and actions 2 like we can edit subactions?

That picture is in Actions 1 :P

You can edit everything :srs:

I know you can't make BB read the graphics from brawl in the model previewer.
But maybe make a visual dictionary in the help file of all the standard graphics (Non character/assist trophy etc graphics. Just graphics that everyone uses like dash smoke etc) or something.

All the help button does now is say compiled by phantom wings...kinda useless XD
And yes, I know about the youtube video about the graphics. Just a picture dictionary would be more useful :)

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 01, 2012, 03:02:43 AM
I know you can't make BB read the graphics from brawl in the model previewer.
But maybe make a visual dictionary in the help file of all the standard graphics (Non character/assist trophy etc graphics. Just graphics that everyone uses like dash smoke etc) or something.

All the help button does now is say compiled by phantom wings...kinda useless XD
And yes, I know about the youtube video about the graphics. Just a picture dictionary would be more useful :)

Actually once REFF is figured out, I probably could render graphics.
But for now you can just use the video.

May 01, 2012, 03:43:06 AM #9970 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 03:44:28 AM by namq
Superb progress I see.  Model previewer + moveset editting in the same program will be an intense psa editing :-)

Edit:

I creates a post and it got sent to page "666" why me >,>...

am i able to add a model to a character psa im working on with brawl box (the current one or future one)
i hope thats not a dumb question i just never did that before.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

happy 666 pages....

y now... >_<
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Well we could post a lot and then it'd go away.

Anyway I found the location of these in each moveset file. The problem is, they need to be treated just like attributes because some values are int and others are float and they obviously aren't named in the file. I need to make a big txt file for all the value groups >.> I can get the txt file set up using code but I'll need to input the value names manually from that link.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 01, 2012, 03:51:00 AM
am i able to add a model to a character psa im working on with brawl box (the current one or future one)
i hope thats not a dumb question i just never did that before.

yes?

lol how would i go about doing that if you dont mind me asking  :af2:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]