Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2012, 05:50:19 PM
Yes! Even Kirby.
His moveset is a nightmare. He has 68 extra offsets to deal with :srs:
Are those offsets related to the KirbyHats? There're about 66 KirbyHats skins, hmm...
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sora Grounder on July 01, 2012, 07:04:20 PM
Are those offsets related to the KirbyHats? There're about 66 KirbyHats skins, hmm...

Most of them are to parameters for the hats, yeah.
A few are parameters for the conversion between some hats, it seems. Like bone indices.

July 01, 2012, 07:13:34 PM #11102 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 07:15:25 PM by Sora Grounder
Also, I looked in the Fighter.pac, and there's a file in the common PSA named patternPowerMul, is that somehow related to how damaging someone with the same attack reduces?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sora Grounder on July 01, 2012, 07:13:34 PM
It's the "Ask BlackJax96 about everything!!" show! :af:
It is? Well then? WHAT COLOR IS MY UNDERWEAR? *Slaps himself*
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Sora Grounder on July 01, 2012, 07:13:34 PM
It's the "Ask BlackJax96 about everything!!" show!
Well then:
When is Heaven's Lost Property movie going to be dubbed? D:



Off topic: Smash Clash, who is the person with the bow in your sig? He/she looks scary...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on July 01, 2012, 07:43:25 PM
Off topic: Smash Clash, who is the person with the bow in your sig? He/she looks scary...

Same person you've already seen 7 times on this page, Ikaros.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2012, 07:44:33 PM
Same person you've already seen 7 times on this page, Ikaros.
Well I know it's your Avatar, but what anime?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on July 01, 2012, 07:50:36 PM
Well I know it's your Avatar, but what anime?

Sora No Otoshimono
aka
Heaven's Lost Property

Quote from: Snivy on July 01, 2012, 07:50:36 PM
Well I know it's your Avatar, but what anime?
English Name: Heaven's Lost Property
Japanese Name: Sora no Otoshimono

Dangit. Ninja'd by 2 milleseconds!

>.>
<.<
Yet again another question about the upcoming BB...
Will the upcoming BB have the fix to bones sometimes freaking out when being rotated?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 07:57:02 PM
>.>
<.<
Yet again another question about the upcoming BB...
Will the upcoming BB have the fix to bones sometimes freaking out when being rotated?
lol I hate that glitch to death.

July 01, 2012, 08:01:19 PM #11114 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:02:32 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 07:57:02 PM
>.>
<.<
Yet again another question about the upcoming BB...
Will the upcoming BB have the fix to bones sometimes freaking out when being rotated?

Nope, that would be gimbal lock and the only way to fix that is to use quaternions.
But sometime in the future I will try to fix that.

I don't think it will include the dragging thing yet either, jsyk.