- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Still think it would've looked better on JP or PIkachu. Pikachu doesn't have many great vertexes  either, too many of them are simple vertex edits.

In the future I want to see you make a Ninji on Pika and see how it turns out. >.>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I couldn't agree more with Ninji V2 needing more downloads... It looks great!

Which is why I went to your vault to download a few things. (I've been too busy with Moka to really worry about the vault...)

"goes and grabs Ninji V2, Tyranitar V3, Altair and Leon S. Kennedy..." :af2:


Another note on Ninji. I think you should completely flatten out the ridges left behind from the overalls Wario wears. It would make it look much better.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Frigging Booster baby! :laugh:

Nice Ninji SS but i have to agree with Velen on the ridges, remove those and he looks even better :)
I'm still getting this when i get back home anyway X3

April 27, 2011, 02:16:48 PM #1101 Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:28:38 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Una on April 27, 2011, 08:51:19 AM
Frigging Booster baby! :laugh:

Nice Ninji SS but i have to agree with Velen on the ridges, remove those and he looks even better :)
I'm still getting this when i get back home anyway X3

ridges are due to mostly mapping of the texture and the animations, though i think a few tweaks to the model should be made... >_> i might update and make ninji v2.1 later but not now i got get to other projects first.

and yes Frigging Booster would be frigging epic. :D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 27, 2011, 08:44:19 AM
Krystal or Booster?

Hmmmm..

a hard choice indeed, though it'd be epic to use Booster on Booster's Tower.

Quote from: jokekid on April 27, 2011, 08:42:09 AM
how can ryu work on ike?????

the shirt could be turned to a gi easily, hair is practically the same thing, textures are easy to map out, model overall could be easily conformed. i have a texture rip so if i made him i could make him good.

I want to make him on ike because of the clone engine ike over olimar so more ike slots, maybe Ryu could get a PSA and all that. im out of snake slots so thats why im not going to use the one BeyondYou might finish.

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 27, 2011, 04:10:17 AM
Another note on Ninji. I think you should completely flatten out the ridges left behind from the overalls Wario wears. It would make it look much better.

ridges are due to mostly mapping of the texture and the animations, though i think a few tweaks to the model should be made... >_> i might update and make ninji v2.1 later but not now i got get to other projects first.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 27, 2011, 04:06:34 AM
I couldn't agree more with Ninji V2 needing more downloads... It looks great!

Which is why I went to your vault to download a few things. (I've been too busy with Moka to really worry about the vault...)

"goes and grabs Ninji V2, Tyranitar V3, Altair and Leon S. Kennedy..." :af2:


Thanks! also hope to see moka hit the vault soon. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 27, 2011, 02:16:48 PM
Thanks! also hope to see moka hit the vault soon. ;)

Oh you will soon enough... I just have to make some little touch-ups on her coat now. ;)

Quote from: jokekid on April 27, 2011, 05:09:15 PM
but imagine ryu fighting with a sword... i cant...

Tries to do so, DOES NOT COMPUTE...  :srs:

However, With a PSA I see the moveset having no sword... and lots more hadokens!


lol and so far krystal is dominating the pole
More furries on KKMM than we thought eh SS XD

Brawl needs moar Super Mario RPG.
Booster baby.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think Deku Link would work better in Olimar, and it seems no one ever thought of that.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


April 28, 2011, 02:09:36 AM #1108 Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 06:55:41 AM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 27, 2011, 03:28:29 AM
Pikachu doesn't have many great vertexes  either, too many of them are simple vertex edits.
Pikachu is a little iffy when it comes to complex vertexes due to his structure. That said, Ninji would probably work really well on him. Kirby and Jiggs too, perhaps, but I've heard Jiggs has issues with exporting.

As for the poll, Ryu and Krystal would be sweet, but it's so hard to pass up NIIIKO MY COUSIN! LET'S PLAY DARTS! Wait that's Roman XD but still

So I haven't voted in the poll yet.

ive reconsidered and a ryu would be way more awesome than a bowse3r jr. and it would be even cooler if he eventually got a psa with hadouken, shuriouken, and all that(sorry for my terrible spelling of his attacks  :oshi:)