- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 17, 2011, 09:01:14 PM
stop ur whining dammit :srs: its his choice on what and when he makes something. maybe he just wanted to take a small break from Chaos Zero after working on him for a month.

anyways, i voted Chaos. youve came so far on him, he'll be the best lucario vertexes to exist
I am sorry i know what it is like to have constraints
the main root of my complaints is lack of communication.
srsly why doesn't he post progress that often?
even a simple post would satisfy me.

anyways Nano if you are going to recolor him I will personally give you some pointers regarding color
1. he is NOT actually water but Liquid chaos energy*depends on continuity* so coloring him after the chaos emeralds is an option
2. He is the gaurdian of the chao so you could make the recolors based off of them.
for more info on him look here
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 17, 2011, 10:29:33 PM
anyways Nano if you are going to recolor him I will personally give you some pointers regarding color
1. he is NOT actually water but Liquid chaos energy*depends on continuity* so coloring him after the chaos emeralds is an option
heh thats what i was planning to recolor him as

I am not a Sonic fan.

But I honestly do want Chaos 0.

I don't know why. XD

Whenever you have the chance, of course.

You know who needs to be made.....THIS guy...
http://www.hdanimewallpaper.com/wallpaper/Kisame-wallpaper-17.jpg

I could get you his model too...

Ike would definately fit him since they both has big swords =3

*looks at poll*

Chaos Zero please :af: but that's if you want to of course, I'm good with whatever.

Now on to Birdo, it looks amazing and your texturing is getting a WHOLE lot better ;)

I have work and school so i dont have much time, plus Lucario is one of the worst to patch so hes been hard to finish.

Dont worry though, since hes on high demand, i WILL finish him. Perhaps in the next 2 days since i dont work.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


*Sonic fanboy clicks "aye aye captain :af:"*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 18, 2011, 03:12:03 AM
I have work and school so i dont have much time, plus Lucario is one of the worst to patch so hes been hard to finish.

Dont worry though, since hes on high demand, i WILL finish him. Perhaps in the next 2 days since i dont work.

curiosity satisfied
what body part is troubling you kiwi said you only had 1 polygon left?

SS: My suggestions are just that, so yeah, if you ever consider doing any CON 3 characters just pm me, and I SHOULD be able to get you a model of that character for reference.

Chaos Zero is now fully exported, the dreadlocks, chest, and tail took 100 patches. (even with my fast patch method) Im NEVER vertexing lucario again. :srs: (unless a work around to not have to patch is found)

Im having an issue on trying to give him an emerald texture, i added edge1 and edge2 and it doesnt show up in-game. is there something else i have to do?

If i cant fix this, then i will have to make a non-emerald texture... :(
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


you have to tinker with it a bit mainly try to get A texture working THEN add the look you want
EDIT: let me see the textures menu in the model viewer
EDIT 2: what i mean is IS there an emerald layer in the model viewer (edge1&2) if not then it wont work

try taking the textures from the evil lucario from subspace... you know, the evil shiny green clone things

I tried both of those and it didnt work. i just made a non-emerald texture and it came out better than expected. (dodge and burn tools ftw.)

I will release it later today if you guys still want it despite it not being an emerald texture?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


sorry for double post, but yeah.

Chaos Zero is FINALLY RELEASED.

get him by clicking the image below

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


if you want you can give me the textures you wanted to use and maybe i can fix the emerald problem (I know what I am doing)