- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
I Hope we are gonna see that fixed Toad soon in the brawl vault, It's looking so frigging awesome man! You did a great job with his head.

I have the upmost confidence in you and the work you've done on Toad... I just KNOW you'll make it look great in-game!

:af2:

Quote from: Woo Raccoon on January 31, 2011, 06:47:21 AM
I Hope we are gonna see that fixed Toad soon in the brawl vault, It's looking so frigging awesome man! You did a great job with his head.


i guarantee that i will release this, i tested i just need to solve one glitch and i can bring him to brawl. ;)


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 31, 2011, 07:09:25 AM
I have the upmost confidence in you and the work you've done on Toad... I just KNOW you'll make it look great in-game!

:af2:

i hope i make it look nice too, ive never done better on a texture/vertex, i really wanted to add the brawl style to it and i succeeded doing that. i have the glass bowl hat with the glitch that might get fixed or the antenna hat. either way im going to finish him and release him to the vault. ;D


thank for your support everyone, Toad would of been cancelled if i didnt get much support.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Until Stallion tells me if its possible to fix toad's hat glitch, im going to work on some side projects.

Heres another obscure mario character no one cares about brought to you by ShadowSnake.



this was done in about an hour using gengar as a base but still came out decently, im going to fix up the eyes and release it soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 02:53:33 PM

Heres another obscure mario character no one cares about brought to you by ShadowSnake.



this was done in about an hour using gengar as a base but still came out decently, im going to fix up the eyes and release it soon.[/color]

That's an awesome piece of work right there... Definitely a nice surprise!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 02:53:33 PM
Until Stallion tells me if its possible to fix toad's hat glitch, im going to work on some side projects.

Heres another obscure mario character no one cares about brought to you by ShadowSnake.



this was done in about an hour using gengar as a base but still came out decently, im going to fix up the eyes and release it soon.


woo,
that's enough fast xD

over Wario, i suppose ?

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 31, 2011, 03:31:37 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 02:53:33 PM

Heres another obscure mario character no one cares about brought to you by ShadowSnake.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


this was done in about an hour using gengar as a base but still came out decently, im going to fix up the eyes and release it soon.[/color]

That's an awesome piece of work right there... Definitely a nice surprise!

thanks LSM, and this is definetly a suprise since no one probably even remembers this character. ^.^"

Quote from: GameWatching on January 31, 2011, 03:37:59 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 02:53:33 PM
Until Stallion tells me if its possible to fix toad's hat glitch, im going to work on some side projects.

Heres another obscure mario character no one cares about brought to you by ShadowSnake.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


this was done in about an hour using gengar as a base but still came out decently, im going to fix up the eyes and release it soon.


woo,
that's enough fast xD

over Wario, i suppose ?

Yup its on wario, i figured since theres very few good wario vertexes i should make something on him. :)

@ Everyone

Toad and Ninji should be out today, at least Ninji should.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


great  :happy:

don't forget to credit Aafyre for his Gengar thus

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 03:42:17 PM

thanks LSM, and this is definitely a surprise since no one probably even remembers this character. ^.^"

I did... Ninjis should have been in NSMB Wii. Besides that though, Great job on them both and I look forward to playing as the infamous Ninji later today!

Quote from: GameWatching on January 31, 2011, 03:46:20 PM
great  :happy:

don't forget to credit Aafyre for his Gengar thus

i wont forget, he made this hack a couple hours easier to make. ;)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 31, 2011, 03:56:28 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 03:42:17 PM

thanks LSM, and this is definitely a surprise since no one probably even remembers this character. ^.^"

I did... Ninjis should have been in NSMB Wii. Besides that though, Great job on them both and I look forward to playing as the infamous Ninji later today!

yeah they really should been in NSMBW, kinda disappointing on how they were forgotten by nintendo. :o

anyways i gtg to school everyone, so i'll release Ninji when i get back, and finish Toad.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 31, 2011, 04:34:28 PM #280 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 06:12:31 PM by Legendary Super Mario
Shweet! I'm looking forward to it.

P.S. My Bowser's Island texture in BrawlVault is only 1 away from 1k! XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 31, 2011, 04:34:28 PM
Shweet! I'm looking forward to it.

P.S. My Bowser's Island texture in BrawlVault is only 1 away from 1k! XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


congrats man, thats awesome. ;)


Quote from: KTH on January 31, 2011, 05:29:07 PM
It's Gengar. Good idea ShadowSnake.

no its a Ninji. :P

@ everyone

im gonna release soon, lemme take some in-game pics.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I realize Chad already lost in the polls, but does that mean you'll never make him? Or will you make him at a later date?  :oshi:
0818-5827-9153

Quote from: Jigiba on January 31, 2011, 09:52:13 PM
I realize Chad already lost in the polls, but does that mean you'll never make him? Or will you make him at a later date?  :oshi:

Chad isnt on because i already started making him. :D

i have his ripped model, so conforming snake into chad should be fairly easy. i wont get intensly into working on him until i finish a few of my other projects. but i will most definetly make chad soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.