- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: br3compactor on February 06, 2011, 03:46:39 AM
Well, even though these aren't Tyranitar, at least they're Pokémon.  r)
The 3rd image was suppose to be Tyranitar, but it must've got errored.

Quote from: br3compactor on February 06, 2011, 03:46:39 AM
Well, even though these aren't Tyranitar, at least they're Pokémon.  r)

@ br3compactor

true, there are more random things that show up on google images.

@ Everyone

i guess while Stallion finishes up our Tyranitar, i will work on Dracula.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 06, 2011, 04:03:52 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 06, 2011, 03:46:39 AM
Well, even though these aren't Tyranitar, at least they're Pokémon.  r)

@ br3compactor

true, there are more random things that show up on google images.

@ Everyone

i guess while Stallion finishes up our Tyranitar, i will work on Dracula.
Ok, good luck. ;)

Tyranitar looks amazing bro! sexy hack is sexy ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

LOL at the irrelevant pictures.

I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:


Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.

I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:


:o
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.

I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blastoise vs. Aggron vs. Nidoking vs. Tyranitar

It will be an epic battle for sure.

I never had a flying Tyranitar. I'll have one now :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 06, 2011, 04:14:03 AM
Tyranitar looks amazing bro! sexy hack is sexy ;D

thanks SpAcRiGgA! ;D Also i should be showing more Dracula progress tomorrow.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.

I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:



Tyranitar is coming along good dude, looks like the black spots on him is all he needs left. cant wait to release it. ;)

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 06, 2011, 04:31:48 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.

I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blastoise vs. Aggron vs. Nidoking vs. Tyranitar

It will be an epic battle for sure.

i cant wait to play that battle either, it gonna be sick!

Quote from: br3compactor on February 06, 2011, 04:38:13 AM
I never had a flying Tyranitar. I'll have one now :af:

flying tyranitar, lol. that is going to be epic.  :af:

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2011, 04:47:58 AM
dudeee i want it nowwww lol

^ this.

cant wait for that texture.  :af2:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 06, 2011, 06:00:44 AM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 06, 2011, 04:14:03 AM
Tyranitar looks amazing bro! sexy hack is sexy ;D

thanks SpAcRiGgA! ;D Also i should be showing more Dracula progress tomorrow.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.

I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:



Tyranitar is coming along good dude, looks like the black spots on him is all he needs left. cant wait to release it. ;)

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 06, 2011, 04:31:48 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.

I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blastoise vs. Aggron vs. Nidoking vs. Tyranitar

It will be an epic battle for sure.

i cant wait to play that battle either, it gonna be sick!

Quote from: br3compactor on February 06, 2011, 04:38:13 AM
I never had a flying Tyranitar. I'll have one now :af:

flying tyranitar, lol. that is going to be epic.  :af:

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2011, 04:47:58 AM
dudeee i want it nowwww lol

^ this.

cant wait for that texture.  :af2:
Aight thanks man can't wait 4 Dracula cause u no i'm kinda pissed @ konami cause they stopped the castlevania hd dlc w/ the final chapter having nothing to do w/ castlevania.

Bro i'm speechless u were able to turn Charizard into Tyranitar ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

I didn't like the stomach too much, so I re did it!



More HD am I right? Opinions, opinions.

Quote from: SmashClash on February 06, 2011, 03:23:06 AM
I found these when searching "Tyranitar":


those are so cute!

Edit: Sig worthy cute.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 06, 2011, 04:31:48 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.

I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blastoise vs. Aggron vs. Nidoking vs. Tyranitar

It will be an epic battle for sure.

YESH!!

And that looks awesome Itallian ;)  Now all he needs are the holes on his body and feet and he'll be set