- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

Is this the color your using 4 him?
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 03, 2011, 05:52:24 AM

Is this the color your using 4 him?

i was  using his gold suit from halo 3, but i have the ripped texture from halo 2 so putting that on him would be simple.

btw everyone im having trouble with the arbiter port to ganon, so i might make him on ganondorf instead, so should i release my chArbiter so far?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I'd say release it anyway.
It's like how I plan to make pheonix wright on ike but already made him on an assist trophy.
I'd make both versions if you really wanted to but i'm sure it's look fine just on charizard.

Also I think you said you wanted to work on lara croft right?
we could work on it together as I was planing on making a texture and vertex on zero suit samus of her new design (from tomb raider reborn)

I prefer it over her orignal design but it's your call man.

Quote from: Ninka on January 03, 2011, 08:40:48 PM
I'd say release it anyway.
It's like how I plan to make pheonix wright on ike but already made him on an assist trophy.
I'd make both versions if you really wanted to but i'm sure it's look fine just on charizard.

Also I think you said you wanted to work on lara croft right?
we could work on it together as I was planing on making a texture and vertex on zero suit samus of her new design (from tomb raider reborn)

I prefer it over her orignal design but it's your call man.

Lara croft it is! i will pm you when im ready to start it, i want to finish siegfred and mostly chArbiter first. i prefer the new design as well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Alrighty then sounds like a plan to me, I have to finish terra on ike anyway so it's fine.

Some small project i started yesterday.



simple vertex edit, heres whats coming...

- release Demon Knight: v3
- make Siegfred
- fix chArbiter
- make lara croft with ninka (collab)
- make vincent valentine?
- and the polls will say the rest >.>
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


just a suggestion but for deamon knight maybe you could add somthing like horns to him or make him have an edited texture as all that looks changed is the hair.
looks good anyway.

Quote from: Ninka on January 05, 2011, 09:42:58 PM
just a suggestion but for deamon knight maybe you could add somthing like horns to him or make him have an edited texture as all that looks changed is the hair.
looks good anyway.

cant edit him because my daes's arent working. :(

though i think hes done, this is how i wanted him to look, gonna release him soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


>.> sorry for double post... its important  :srs:

Im sorry that ive been dead the past few weeks, its because my pc crashed. luckily i got it fixed today and will start vertexing tomorrow, expect demon knight v3 release tomorrow and siegfred teasers throughout the week
  ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I'm happy to hear that you fixed your pc... :)

Looking forward to seeing some of those teasers...

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 07, 2011, 05:37:49 AM
I'm happy to hear that you fixed your pc... :)

Looking forward to seeing some of those teasers...

@ Legendary Super Mairo

thanks LSM. ;) btw how goes Bowletta?

@ Everyone

Siegfred is next... who should he be on?

- Ike
- Link
- Marth

im thinking Ike... but still...

also new poll will be up soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Didn't you already do a Birdo vertex or is this poll old?

Also, Siegfred should defd be over Ike. The body, armor, sword, manlyness, really fits Ike. I don't see this dude over Link and even less over Marth.

Can't wait to see your new poll!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 06:48:35 AM
Didn't you already do a Birdo vertex or is this poll old?

Also, Siegfred should defd be over Ike. The body, armor, sword, manlyness, really fits Ike. I don't see this dude over Link and even less over Marth.

Can't wait to see your new poll!

well i though i could of done better on Birdo so i wanted to make v2.

Siegfred will be on Ike then, The moveset seems to fit him.

Needing some ideas for the next poll...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 06:11:38 AM

thanks LSM. ;) btw how goes Bowletta?

Actually... the mouth on that is giving me quite the hard time still. But I am still working on her none the less!

As for ideas on your poll, hmmm... I've been really wanting to see a Cassandra vertex on Peach. But I may do that one on my own someday.

New Ideas?

Hmmm...

Maybe a Bleach vertex? Pretty much only Naruto characters get vertex.

I'm looking forward to what you're gonna bring with the new vertex method.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]