- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 04, 2011, 02:34:26 AM
well sorry for not being perfect, my girlfriend just broke up with me and grandma is about to die of cancer so i could care less about small mishaps on useless videogame mods.

Hey, I'm actually trying to help, go easy on me!

I'm sorry to hear all of that, if you feel like taking a time for yourself just do it, you have more important matters to care about
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



April 04, 2011, 02:17:03 PM #842 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 02:50:39 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 04, 2011, 05:17:13 AM
Leon S. Kennedy time!

Nice job ShadowSnake!

Thanks Stallion!

also new teaser is new.



better?

I had a lot of troubles with the old Toad, so i just redid the whole thing last night, it only took me an hour. Though its not done yet, this is just a teaser. and the spots wont look that pixely in brawlbox and will be made rounder later on.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better dude.

btw,
how do you make the ref model transparent ?

Quote from: GameWatching on April 04, 2011, 04:03:30 PM
looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better dude.

btw,
how do you make the ref model transparent ?
This.

Heh
....
Toad1: Hey if we eat mushrooms, is that canablism?
Toad2: I don't know, just smoke some weed and shut up
Toad 3: This conversation makes no sense!
Toad4: HEY GUYS I"M IN BRAWL
Toads 1-3: FK SERIOUSLY WTH @_@;;
Mario: *kills toad in order to save peach from bowser*
Toad 4: *dies*

XD


April 04, 2011, 09:57:57 PM #847 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 09:59:21 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: GameWatching on April 04, 2011, 04:03:30 PM
looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better dude.

btw,
how do you make the ref model transparent ?



thanks GameWatching. :) also for the ref model i right click it, go to properties, and click set transparent. its very useful.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 04, 2011, 05:38:36 PM
This.

thanks SmashClash. :) also for the ref model i right click it, go to properties, and click set transparent. its very useful.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 04, 2011, 06:31:37 PM
Heh
....
Toad1: Hey if we eat mushrooms, is that canablism?
Toad2: I don't know, just smoke some weed and shut up
Toad 3: This conversation makes no sense!
Toad4: HEY GUYS I"M IN BRAWL
Toads 1-3: FK SERIOUSLY WTH @_@;;
Mario: *kills toad in order to save peach from bowser*
Toad 4: *dies*

XD

ok to things i notice from that, yes toad is obviously addicted to shrooms and loves to get high, and why does bowser keep capturing peach? what does he want to do? Rape her?! i mean seriously.. >_>

Quote from: Roo on April 04, 2011, 06:35:50 PM
Freaking Chaos Zero SS!! DX

Well knux is probably going to win so yeah...  but i plan to make everything on my list so you will get him some time! hes actually done, exporting was the issue, kinda wish Knux didnt win because sonic is the worst to patch... :(

@ everyone

alrite i finished toad v2 already, release maybe today or tomorrow.   :P

then i start the long process of finishing and exporting knuckles.  :oshi:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Nice work on Toad v2 man!!

& Leon too! :)

Looks like you made it outta Olimar's helmet AND made made it transparent....sweet!

Well, in the "bad" ending of Ocorina of time in a certain youtube poop, Ganondorf rapes Zelda behind a tree while link is off looking for the tenth chicken.

So that's possible.

And lol that comment gave me an idea for a texture and a persona XD
I have to wait for your toad to come out XD


Looks pretty accurate I must say...
Sadly I replaced olimar with cloud :P

Toad looks a lot better u know imma download.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son