- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Hey SS
I'll try and update my krystal psa if you make your krystal next :P

hey everyone sorry i havent been updating much lately ive been busy making non-vertex stuff. like sound effects, menu icons, csps, inserting stages and vertextures, and trying to make the first model import over a trophy, so a mewtwo and roy trophy can be possible. just trying to replace every portion of brawl so its a whole new game practically.  :-\


anyways i will get back to work on tyranitar today and possibly have a preview up. ;) i might make ninji v2 soon as well, because the normals are just pissing me off.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: xZedkiel on April 22, 2011, 01:24:34 AM
Sfx? Such as? :o

Cloud, Sephiroth, Krystal, Megaman, and Sora announcer calls.

@ everyone

well since everyone wants a preview here it is, though its not done yet i have to make quite a few edits to the arms and legs.



Edits made:

arms shorter (will have a version with charizards arms to make him animate better.)
face wider and patched up
spines trim up to the pokepark model now
fingers arent jacked up
toes lower
stray verts cleaned up
other edits

better?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Krystal Announcer Calls huh? I have an idea of who's next =3
*hint hint nudge nudge PUNCH PUNCH*
XD
kidding, you can do Ninji first if you want, seems like he'll be a quick fix anyway :D

Heh, maybe I'll get to edit my Krystal psa finally. It's a damn shame that gamecube games don't use CHR0 T-T  would save me a [censored] ton of trouble.

EDIT: Tyranitars looking good btw XD

Tyranitar looks pretty good so far.
I really don't think much else needs to be changed at this point though.
Though I'm sure some people will be saying things like the spikes are a milameter too short <.<


Oh yeah SS do you know how many times ikes boots need to be patched?
I patched them twice but they still look weird >.<

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 22, 2011, 01:38:18 AM
Cloud, Sephiroth, Krystal, Megaman, and Sora announcer calls.

@ everyone

well since everyone wants a preview here it is, though its not done yet i have to make quite a few edits to the arms and legs.



Edits made:

arms shorter (will have a version with charizards arms to make him animate better.)
face wider and patched up
spines trim up to the pokepark model now
fingers arent jacked up
toes lower
stray verts cleaned up
other edits

better?
Whoo!, a preview! ;D

Much better, Shad! You're really getting better at these hacks, and the texture even looks brawl-ified!

April 22, 2011, 02:19:57 AM #1027 Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 04:09:09 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 22, 2011, 01:46:39 AM
Krystal Announcer Calls huh? I have an idea of who's next =3
*hint hint nudge nudge PUNCH PUNCH*
XD
kidding, you can do Ninji first if you want, seems like he'll be a quick fix anyway :D

Heh, maybe I'll get to edit my Krystal psa finally. It's a damn shame that gamecube games don't use CHR0 T-T  would save me a [censored] ton of trouble.

EDIT: Tyranitars looking good btw XD

yeah krystal is pretty high up on my list right now. :D

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 22, 2011, 01:52:30 AM
Tyranitar looks pretty good so far.
I really don't think much else needs to be changed at this point though.
Though I'm sure some people will be saying things like the spikes are a milameter too short <.<


Oh yeah SS do you know how many times ikes boots need to be patched?
I patched them twice but they still look weird >.<


Thanks ninka! ;) i sure hope people dont female dog about this because i dont want to vertex charizard ever again lol. hes easy to vertex, hard to patch.

Also to answer your question, ikes boots took maybe 4-6 patches. though i remember one part of ike took over 20 patches, lets hope its not the boots. this is for Harry Mason correct?

@ SP

Glad you like it buddy. ;D and yeah its amazing what a revamp can do.

Also the texture didnt need any modifying actually Stallion's texture looks even better because i fixed the arms so it maps better.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



YES!

Also, kind of a random idea buuuut....

If you ever do a stage hack, you should totally do one based on this song XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdwze-Wj6_4

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 22, 2011, 02:26:27 AM
YES!

Also, kind of a random idea buuuut....

If you ever do a stage hack, you should totally do one based on this song XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdwze-Wj6_4
I seen that video, so meny times

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey, shadowsnake! Can't wait for v3 of tyranitar!

I have a suggestion for you:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Richter~from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World!

Here is a link to a .DAE of him(with textures)
http://www.mediafire.com/?3gm3bvihh3emmda

Just a suggestion, ik it probly won't happen, but hey, ya never know!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


YESH!  The arms and feet are already looking much better!  Those were the main two problems I had with the previous version but you've fixed them already :af:


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 22, 2011, 02:20:59 AM
sweet preview :D

thanks amigo. ;D

Quote from: Sorceress on April 22, 2011, 02:29:38 AM
I seen that video, so meny times

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


(downloads and makes brstm) >_>

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 22, 2011, 07:58:44 PM
Hey, shadowsnake! Can't wait for v3 of tyranitar!

I have a suggestion for you:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Richter~from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World!

Here is a link to a .DAE of him(with textures)
http://www.mediafire.com/?3gm3bvihh3emmda

Just a suggestion, ik it probly won't happen, but hey, ya never know!

actually i have a friend that said he was going to make Richter but if he doesnt i might. Richter vs Lloyd would be bawss.


Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 22, 2011, 08:16:40 PM
YESH!  The arms and feet are already looking much better!  Those were the main two problems I had with the previous version but you've fixed them already :af:



Thanks Doom :) Im actually suprised i was able to fix those fingers they were extremely jacked up because i guess i didnt fully patch him last time...

though he isnt done yet, a little bit more work needs to be made.

>_>
<_<

expect Tyranitar v3 to be in your SD cards this weekend.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 22, 2011, 09:02:04 PM
actually i have a friend that said he was going to make Richter but if he doesnt i might. Richter vs Lloyd would be bawss.

HELLZ YEA! lol and yea, tht wld be badass

Im planning on starting an import of richter(over who?) as soon as someone gives me a fixed brres/mdl0 of him.....(by tht i mean the bones need to be fixed)

however, i cant seem to find anyone that has it, or if they do, won't respond to my pm's.....:(
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]