- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P


You never got my feedback lol but of course it's release worthy.

I tried it in game, and I gotta say much better.

Taking some more pictures as well.

April 25, 2011, 05:20:19 AM #1068 Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 05:24:46 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 25, 2011, 05:07:36 AM
You never got my feedback lol but of course it's release worthy.

I tried it in game, and I gotta say much better.

Taking some more pictures as well.

Cant wait for those sexy new pics. ;D

also you should update your texture thread with this new kickass vertex update.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 25, 2011, 05:07:11 AM
Tyranitar looks awesome man... all day, everyday!  ;D

thanks bro! 

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 25, 2011, 03:51:14 AM
Tyranitar is beast, and I have found a special song to display My emotions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj4vLZJhNEk

Tyranitar is that badass and diserving of that vid. :P

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 25, 2011, 03:19:23 AM
I honestly think the first vesion of tyranitar was fine, but that's just me....

the arms were pissing a lot of people off including me, so i went in and fixed everything.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




So what's next?

I'm assuming Dr.Panda's prize for winning your turny?

Also if he asks for somthing you don't have textures for I'd happily help out.

How many people are going to say Krystal I wonder >.>

April 25, 2011, 08:44:49 PM #1072 Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 08:54:32 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: lord_of_D: on April 25, 2011, 05:04:16 PM
the arms are fixed? D:

well more than last time, the arms are much shorter and closer to tyrnaitar's now they dont go flat and the fingers dont go out of whack.

you must keep in mind i patched it 132 times and it still didnt look perfect, but i didnt want to patch it anymore.

Quote from: sp147 on April 25, 2011, 05:55:56 PM
Looks great!! Just downloaded, Great work Shad & Stallion ;D

thanks again sp! ;D

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 25, 2011, 08:10:23 PM
So what's next?

I'm assuming Dr.Panda's prize for winning your turny?

Also if he asks for somthing you don't have textures for I'd happily help out.

How many people are going to say Krystal I wonder >.>

Well ninji v2 could be out tonight, so thats first since i just need to export it, fix textures and test in-game. After that i will make Dr. Panda's request then do another thing off my to-do-list.

also help would be appreciated if i dont have a texture rip.

@ EVERYONE

Tyranitar v3 has been removed, and Tyranitar v2 has been replaced with Tyranitar v3 so if you havent got it yet then go get it, it really is much better than the last version.

Also Ninji v2 is done, just need to export, texture, take pics, release.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


April 25, 2011, 09:42:42 PM #1073 Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:44:01 PM by cuckoos
needs a bit more work, but really cool nonetheless

You should really work on evenly distributing the vertices of his spines to endart towards a less "stretched" look; the texture will benefit from this. I'll commend you on the effort and accuracy of this however, you've done an impressive job overall.

QuoteAlso Ninji v2 is done, just need to export, texture, take pics, release.
Heh and then he can finish working on krystal >=D
that'll be fun :D

Quick question, are you gonna be fixing the "bone issues" that the other krystal hack had =3

Quote from: cuckoos on April 25, 2011, 09:42:42 PM
needs a bit more work, but really cool nonetheless

You should really work on evenly distributing the vertices of his spines to endart towards a less "stretched" look; the texture will benefit from this. I'll commend you on the effort and accuracy of this however, you've done an impressive job overall.

I can agree to your points, although its very tedious to make it less stretched when your left with so few vertices to work with. Honestly im glad you like it, and im sorry about that flame war earlier, really i am.  :-\ i should of took your criticism more lightly, because everyone has rights to opinions and criticism can sometimes just make you try harder and do better the next time.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 25, 2011, 09:46:31 PM
Heh and then he can finish working on krystal >=D
that'll be fun :D

Quick question, are you gonna be fixing the "bone issues" that the other krystal hack had =3

finish krystal? i probably will have to restart it actually. Adventures Krystal's body is very different from Assault Krystal so im going to have to make it from scratch. Im only going to use the head from Beyond's Krystal because heads arent easy to vertex...  :>.>:

@ Everyone

well Ninji is pretty much done i just need some opinions...

better?



i think the eyes look a little funny so i might try and fix that before the release.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Ninji looks much better SS
Also what the hell is ninji supposed to be in the Mario series is he a cat ninja or what?
If he is supposed to be like some kinda furry animal I'd say try to make his texture look like fur though if not it looks great.

Well with the head that's about 25% of the work finished for you XD


April 26, 2011, 02:03:25 AM #1079 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:04:47 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 26, 2011, 01:45:20 AM
Well with the head that's about 25% of the work finished for you XD


well yeah, though if i bring Krystal to brawl then i want her to looke her best as i can make her. Using Beyond's as a base just would make it harder. :P

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 26, 2011, 01:39:39 AM
Ninji looks much better SS
Also what the hell is ninji supposed to be in the Mario series is he a cat ninja or what?
If he is supposed to be like some kinda furry animal I'd say try to make his texture look like fur though if not it looks great.


i read on the wiki that he is a cat ninja or something so i guess i might update the texture, depends on what looks better.

i fixed the eyes and tested him in-game and the result was stunning, just like Gengar. The normals fix is amazing. :af2:

before i touch up the texture again tomorrow here is a possible release poster... (if i dont update the texture)



Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 26, 2011, 02:02:33 AM
Ninji looks great now... Just fix those eyes and he's good to go!

eyes are fixed now. ^(above) :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.