Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Next?
Start something new! Awesome Face (collab)
Finish Piccolo! AWESOME 2.0!
Plz dont cancel Charmander. Oh shi~
work on Kratos, the god of war! Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 ... 154
Author Topic: - ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*  (Read 627485 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1455 on: May 24, 2011, 05:23:26 PM »

Ah it's sure NaruZeldaMaster? You will make one Psa for Krystal? Because you weren't so sure so... Anyway, if you're sure of making one, I wonder how it will turn... What is sure though is that you will probably need to be creative to fit her, because Fox's ADVENTURE moves with the staff won't be enough...

Anyway, it's surprising indeed that Krystal didn't got so much download... It's a shame, but it's something that can happen I suppose...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1456 on: May 24, 2011, 05:31:07 PM »

I will be using the staff moves from the game for specials and a couple of the normal attacks for her A combo only. Everything else I will do my best to be "creative" Smiley

Only one that'll work 'exactly' like it did in SA will be the up b, which is the staff rocket boost.

Keep in mind that this IS Krystal's staff, Fox only borrowed it if you recall correctly. I'm pretty sure that Krystal would've used those same moves if nintendo had kept with their ORIGINAL plot idea for the game XP (The Wikapidia says it was originally going to be Krystal as the main character for the gameplay)

I honestly don't really like it when people make "custom" things, I'll have to do so for the Air-A's and smashes, but it's more of a personal Krystal psa than anything else. Just like my kakashi psa is a more 'personal' version as well as SD's many shadow psa's.

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1457 on: May 24, 2011, 05:34:50 PM »

I'm sure replacing my Krystal for this one, she looks a LOT better than the one in the vault. Also ShadowSnake, don't be so hard with yourself, all your vertexes are awesome! I'm not sure why Krystal didn't get that much downloads, you just keep improving your skills so I don't know why this is happening...oO

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1458 on: May 24, 2011, 05:41:55 PM »

NaruZeldaMaster: We agree on one point, because I prefer say it right now to you, if I was to make a Psa of Krystal, it is sure that I would have tried to make all the moves that Fox Mc Cloud does with the staff, but maybe not the neutral moves he does in the game, for only one reason, I can't really remember them. Laugh

Eh... I saw that a lot of you are talking about the old Krystal, I never saw it, and I wonder how it looks like, I will see it right now!

Edit: I saw some old hacks of Krystal over Fox, it made me a great shock, I knew that this Krystal was close to the true Krystal, but I didn't thought the other vertex would be so far to Krystal, indeed, I can say that this vertex is far superior to others!
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 05:47:01 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1459 on: May 24, 2011, 05:56:11 PM »

@Philla: I sent you a pm of her moveset that I have planned so far, I have no idea what to do for the other stuff not mentioned in the pm yet lol And yes, I will be creative with it Cheesy

Also theres an old Krystal psa on my vault, which is admittedly kinda half assed and rediculously op-ed XD It even made the Official God PSA list lol Which is pretty obvious since I can shread through the bosses in like 2 min on normal mode with it XD

JediKnightTemplar
    Expert Kitten

I'm pretty much a useless lurker.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1460 on: May 24, 2011, 06:33:21 PM »

Who's Dizzy? Have I been living under a rock or is this something more obscure I wouldn't necessarily know?

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1461 on: May 24, 2011, 06:57:22 PM »

Who's Dizzy? Have I been living under a rock or is this something more obscure I wouldn't necessarily know?
    I think Dizzy is from Guilty Gear. IDK.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1462 on: May 24, 2011, 07:10:47 PM »

Don't worry.  She's fairly obscure, so it's OK that you don't know her.

This is Dizzy.
    http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/dizzy-acc.jpg

And yes, she is from Guilty Gear, as Segtendo said.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1463 on: May 24, 2011, 07:14:16 PM »

Don't worry.  She's fairly obscure, so it's OK that you don't know her.

This is Dizzy.
    http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/dizzy-acc.jpg

And yes, she is from Guilty Gear, as Segtendo said.

I just heard someone say it. Never played the game.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1464 on: May 24, 2011, 07:15:53 PM »

I just heard someone say it. Never played the game.
    The IDK made that quite obvious Laugh

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1465 on: May 24, 2011, 08:23:46 PM »

I'm not a troll...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1466 on: May 24, 2011, 08:37:20 PM »

Screenshot of Krystal Cheesy

*sideglance* I think Kakashi's mad causea the lack of downloads :l

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1467 on: May 25, 2011, 12:43:59 AM »

I'm quite confused too as to why she isn't getting a lot of downloads.  She's both a pretty popular character and the vertex is amazing.  Not to mention that the old one on Fox got quite a lot of downloads (and yours is VASTLY superiour) it doesn't really make sense at all.

Sometimes this community really confuses me Undecided People take character popularity over quality which IMO is totally stupid.  For PSAs it's kinda understandable but for vertexes it just isn't.  What you see is what you get, so the fact that people judge a vertex by the fact that they like the character rather than what they SEE IN FRONT OF THEM shows just how asinine some of the members are here (I blame Stalker Kittens really aka the people that just take and contribute nothing. No posts or hacks).

Now I may not seem like a guy who can relate to your situation, but honestly I can more than you may think.  The fact that my Burst Sonic PSA (a quick mod that took me less than a week) has more downloads than my V.Joe PSA (which I poured my heart and soul into and spent about 6 months making) shall forever irritate me.  But just remember that you have plenty of people that do support you and download your stuff Smiley

^ most true words ive heard in a long time

(takes advice)

I'm not a troll...

Sorry Velen, a tornado hit my town and ive been really pissed off lately, that comment you made just added on to it, now that i think of it; it does need more work but hey you know me, im open to revamps all the time.  Tongue

I think Dizzy is from Guilty Gear. IDK.

^ this

i dont even know what Guilty Gear is about, i just have to make it because Dr. Panda won my tourney and this was his (cough* extremely difficult cough*) request.  I see what you did there ...

@ Everyone

im kinda taking a break from vertexes for a few weeks, i recently picked up how to make stages thanks to forohfor's guide, i also picked up perfect csps and sound effects so im going to be doing that for a little bit.
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 12:46:07 AM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #1468 on: May 25, 2011, 01:02:38 AM »

a tornado hit my town...

That's harsh! I hope your doing ok... (I know your alive and well... but that's about it.)

im kinda taking a break from vertexes for a few weeks, i recently picked up how to make stages thanks to forohfor's guide, i also picked up perfect csps and sound effects so im going to be doing that for a little bit.

While that news may make some people a tad disappointed, I'm actually looking forward to seeing what kind of stage ideas you have. I wish you the best of luck in your future ventures!  Wink

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1469 on: May 25, 2011, 02:11:03 AM »

It's not so much that Krystal is so popular, it's that, despite SS's vertex being so badass (and actually LOOKS as badass in-game as it does in BB/3DS max) it's that the sad fact is, she's been done before. And that reason alone means that people are satisfied with the [censored]ty, low quality one Beyond You attempted XP

That's why booster has more downloads, I think in this case, cause nobodies done him before and this one is just too damn good to pass up XD

Hmm I'll be using her for practice while I test my kakashi psa in it's various stages of developement. So I'll probably download that all-white training stage FD hack and make some battle portraits, stocks etc tomorrow.

Pages:  1 ... 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 ... 154
    Print
    Jump to: