- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: Sorceress on June 13, 2011, 07:12:49 PM
. . . Why people enjoy Micaiah's Sora....
over pit

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All




TBH most of them I feel need a revamp (ASIDE Birdo :>.>: ) but Siegfried and Delta aren't up to par with your more recent hacks....but okie.

.... Birdo...?

Really? :[

I think Siegfried would be good to revamp.

You should revamp delta ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

siegfried could use a new hairdress... xD
looks really stiff (believe me when i say i know how irritating ike's hair can be)


I Voted For Bir-do. C:
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Krystal should be on that list for one reason: DOS EYEZ.

Seriously. Her head needs some work. The rest of her is very awesome, but the head doesn't do her justice on the front of the face.

Sorry if this offends you man, but that's my two cents.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Birdo could use a revamp. yup.

I do wonder though if it would be possible to give gastly his smoke stuff. Maybe in psa or something? I figure if something like wisp could be made... ehh. Still, go for Birdo. He/she deserves it.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


Quote from: Poll
(doesnt mean its next)
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Velen Z. Draufgänger on June 15, 2011, 05:59:45 AM
Krystal should be on that list for one reason: DOS EYEZ.

Seriously. Her head needs some work. The rest of her is very awesome, but the head doesn't do her justice on the front of the face.

Sorry if this offends you man, but that's my two cents.

I'm with this...

We don't know how hard it was to make it like that, though...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]