- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 22, 2011, 03:26:36 AM
heh... tough crowd. :P

Anyways, im getting the crown down now, and its looking sweet. I have no idea how im going to make the collar thing lol.



hmm... it surely is possible...  :>.>:

*IS going plumb loco.*

*Plays a tape recording saying "Rawk Hawk" In a a crowd-like chorus over and over again!!!.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


SS WHY THE [censored] HAS YOU NOT DONE *insert character here* YET?!?!
THEY ARE SO COOL AND NEED TO BE DONE!
Seriously guys, he'll get to what ever the hell he wants to.
Right now the focus is on that sexy pimp crystal king!
I'd say give feedback on that before telling him what to make next...


Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 22, 2011, 03:58:12 AM
SS WHY THE [censored] HAS YOU NOT DONE *insert character here* YET?!?!
THEY ARE SO COOL AND NEED TO BE DONE!
Seriously guys, he'll get to what ever the hell he wants to.
Right now the focus is on that sexy pimp crystal king!
I'd say give feedback on that before telling him what to make next...


I was saving THAT for later. RAWK HAWK COMES FIRST!!! :af:

-but since I have done that several times over, CRYSTAL KING TIEM NAO.

I love how it's coming along. Crown is the [censored].

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 22, 2011, 01:19:58 AM
@ IS

I gotta say, making Dabura sure got me into making DBZ hacks. Piccolo is the [censored], i SHOULD make him soon....

Wifey you're alive! LOL

Yeah man I agree, I've been watching some episodes and making some AMV's with Dubstep. I'm also starting on Dragon Ball's Hell (Dabura's home lol) since I'm in that mood.

I'd be more than willing to do Piccolo, and I'm sure the fanboys will appreciate it as well ;o

By the way, Luma is [censored]ing epic. Kirby needed some good Vertextures.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 22, 2011, 07:08:52 AM
Wifey you're alive! LOL

Yeah man I agree, I've been watching some episodes and making some AMV's with Dubstep. I'm also starting on Dragon Ball's Hell (Dabura's home lol) since I'm in that mood.

I'd be more than willing to do Piccolo, and I'm sure the fanboys will appreciate it as well ;o

By the way, Luma is [censored]ing epic. Kirby needed some good Vertextures.
Yes, I'd appreciate.
Luma looks great, I like it a lot. Also Crystal King looks sexy.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

That's a very nice Crystal King! He was one of my favorite boss fights in Paper Mario. I used to keep a saved file because he was so fun.

And there aren't many DDD hacks out there. Vertex and PSA. Which gives me an idea...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Roo on August 22, 2011, 04:15:40 AM
SS you revamp your own hacks more than anyone I know. :srs:
coughBeyondcough

Saw Crystal King. Looks incredibly sexy dude.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i got a questing about Crash
since Stafwaffe (maybe)+KTH+you is going to make him it will be a colab.?

staffwaffe got him in poll
KTH in future plans and was close to get him done before he had to format the PC
and you too in future plans
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

@ Roo

yeah i know. :P but i dont plan to revamp anymore, after my to-do-list is done i will stop making brawl mods. (though my list is bound to have stuff added to it.)

@ Mariodk

Well i will make Crash if I'm disappointed with one of theirs, or i might beat them to it. who knows. But no its not a collab and mine will be more accurate since i have a model rip as a ref.  :af:

@ Everyone

Crystal King is pretty much done. I wont be able to make the fancy smancy collar thingy since its impossible to make out of 8 verts and texture correctly. If your wondering whats up with the hole, Crystal King has a hole at the collar, i wouldnt leave that there unless if its supposed to be there.

Good revamp? Should i release?



Release possibly tonight if he exports easily.

If not then at least you will get this quick revamp i made....



what's changed?

- no longer crashes game (for some reason he did sometimes during certain animations)
- eyes are perfectly straight now
- back is smooth
- head re-verted
- more round rather then being ovalish
- other body tweaks

I will make a new poll after both of there releases.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


looks pretty awesome ;D

EDIT: is charmander still being worked on? or is he dead?

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2011, 12:11:02 AM
looks pretty awesome ;D

EDIT: is charmander still being worked on? or is he dead?

Thanks. ;) And idk about Charmander, id love to finish him but it is seemingly impossible to vertex charizard's triangles eyes to charmander's round eyes and keep it from stretching the texture horribly. I might have to make him on squirtle.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 24, 2011, 12:29:31 AM
Thanks. ;) And idk about Charmander, id love to finish him but it is seemingly impossible to vertex charizard's triangles eyes to charmander's round eyes and keep it from stretching the texture horribly. I might have to make him on squirtle.
:oshi: texture stretching isnt too bad... did you try squishing the eyes down a bit?

Huh? I only been out a few days and seems like I missed out on alot...lol

First off, Awesome Luma SS  ;D

Second, Crystal King is lookin sexy...I think I still have the previous one, (Not know cuz i havnt played as DDD for a while) but this one's lookin much better, dude.

Third, awesome Ninji revamp is awesome

4th, OMG, you changed your avvy?! I must've been gone too long O_o