- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
To be perfectly honesty with you, SS. I think I would've preferred Ninji on Olimar...Only because his body is smaller and would be more amiable for making a Ninji...

I mean, look at the Ninji in Paper Mario! They are technically smaller than Mario!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2011, 12:31:11 AM:oshi: texture stretching isnt too bad... did you try squishing the eyes down a bit?

i might be able to fix it, i think i will export the eyes and test them in-game to see how bad the stretching is.

heh, i find it funny that it seems like every project you really really like of mine, ends up failing/close to failing. :P

Knuckles, Chaos Zero, and Charmander. (though i still plan to finish/remake all of these.)

Quote from: sp147 on August 24, 2011, 01:22:21 AMHuh? I only been out a few days and seems like I missed out on alot...lol First off, Awesome Luma SS  ;D Second, Crystal King is lookin sexy...I think I still have the previous one, (Not know cuz i havnt played as DDD for a while) but this one's lookin much better, dude. Third, awesome Ninji revamp is awesome 4th, OMG, you changed your avvy?! I must've been gone too long O_o

Thanks sp. :) ive been wondering why you didnt post after i released Luma, considering your normally the first to post every time i release something lol.

Quote from: Velen on August 24, 2011, 01:33:56 AMTo be perfectly honesty with you, SS. I think I would've preferred Ninji on Olimar...Only because his body is smaller and would be more amiable for making a Ninji... I mean, look at the Ninji in Paper Mario! They are technically smaller than Mario!

Believe it or not Velen, but im with you. Olimar would of been much better for Ninji in style, size and hes just a better base for him. But im out of Olimar slots and i figured Wario needs more vertexes.

If brawl masquerade comes out some day, i will most definitely make a Ninji on Olimar.

@ Everyone

Bad news, no Crystal King v3 or Ninji v3 today sadly, since exporting Crystal King's head is really hard (40 patches so far...) and i didnt find time to release Ninji v3. :(
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Sorry to hear about that man, it looked so much like Crystal King, and King Dedede needs some Vertextures.

I have faith in you and exporting though. I'm sure one day you will get to it ;)

With that said, how is secret collab doing? ;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 24, 2011, 07:00:01 PM
Sorry to hear about that man, it looked so much like Crystal King, and King Dedede needs some Vertextures.

I have faith in you and exporting though. I'm sure one day you will get to it ;)

With that said, how is secret collab doing? ;o

Well i wont work on it much until Crystal King and Ninji are released. (oh wait...)

Crystal King is fixed.

And.... Ninji and Crystal King are RELEASED.

http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/

Ninji:



Crystal King:



Enjoy everyone! ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 24, 2011, 03:40:33 AM
i might be able to fix it, i think i will export the eyes and test them in-game to see how bad the stretching is.

heh, i find it funny that it seems like every project you really really like of mine, ends up failing/close to failing. :P

Knuckles, Chaos Zero, and Charmander. (though i still plan to finish/remake all of these.)

bahaha they are some of the few characters u really want in brawl. but im glad you're going to try to make them again :af:

also Ninji and Crystal King look awesome! looks like you got 2 more downloads from me :P

>.>
<.<
*will grab Crystal King because he's bad-ass*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I de'clar-re that the nex' one should beh the esteemed R-RAWK HAWK!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 25, 2011, 12:13:26 AM
I de'clar-re that the nex' one should beh the esteemed R-RAWK HAWK!

^This....

Or the fricken awesome koopa of death and violence who kicks some serious plummer ass!

Or both XD

Awesome hacks ShadowSnake, this Crystal King is looking amazing and without glitches just make the hack better! Nice Job, also this collab sounds interesting...when you both collab the result is always fantastic. xD

where is the Ninka/SS collab option XD
nice job on crystal king by the way
he be a pimping ice king

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 24, 2011, 03:40:33 AM

Thanks sp. :) ive been wondering why you didnt post after i released Luma, considering your normally the first to post every time i release something lol.

No prob, dude :) and yeah, I started college too, so thats part of the reason as well...

but yeah, nice work on both Ninji and Crystal King ;D

This has been on my mind.

I see how you put Paper Mario's logo on a picture of Ninji.

...

Ninji's from Super Mario Bros. 2.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hmm...
Vertex Marth into Lei Fang from Dead or Alive and psa that...
Or psa Krystal King, who's moves I know all too well and would be MUCH easier to do

such a hard decision >_<
BTW SS: is the Krystal Kings crown movable, like I could spin it around in animations and stuff?

@: Segatendo
Thats because the Ninji appeared in Paper mario also ^+^
It's the second to last area that mario visits before bowsers castle (also where he confronts Krystal King)

Quote from: Segtendo on August 25, 2011, 02:35:30 AM
This has been on my mind.

I see how you put Paper Mario's logo on a picture of Ninji.

...

Ninji's from Super Mario Bros. 2.

I'm sure he knows. Ninji's design changed when Paper Mario came out. He used to be purple and had no red cheeks below his eyes. So, in a way... this is still correct.

I must say though, that Crystal King looks AMAZING SS. Same goes with Ninji.