- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 26, 2011, 02:56:36 AM
25 fanboys.

5 haters.

Stay on your job.

No thank you, I ain't no hater! I'm an INNOVATOR! [/troll]

Trolling aside, Crystal King is awesome. My only complaint at all texture-wise is the crown and it's lack of an icy look (by which I mean looking like ice, of course).

Other than that, he is right on the money.

I wonder if someone could do a PSA of him?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 25, 2011, 11:41:28 PM
ur requests sir



Thanks pal i will put these in-game right away. :P heh maybe i should feature a section on my thread with your csps for mah vertexes...  :>.>:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 26, 2011, 02:56:36 AM25 fanboys. 5 haters. Stay on your job.

lol, i was about to post something similar to that.

Quote from: Velen on August 26, 2011, 03:32:50 AM
No thank you, I ain't no hater! I'm an INNOVATOR! [/troll]

Trolling aside, Crystal King is awesome. My only complaint at all texture-wise is the crown and it's lack of an icy look (by which I mean looking like ice, of course).

Other than that, he is right on the money.

I wonder if someone could do a PSA of him?

Glad you like it velen and i agree with you actually, maybe if i have the time i will update the texture...  :>.>: since thats an easy fix.

@ Everyone

Thanks for commenting, you guys are awesome.

Anyways i remade the poll with some new options, so vote away!

Even though Rawk Hawk will obviously win...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


harry potter or future trunks(wish it it come with SSJ transform too :D and maybe a resized Kid trunks :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Harry Potter's been kinda overdue for a hack for some time. =)
I hope he wins.

Trunks would be easier on link, except the dang hair >_<
[censored], didn't sees future trunks on the poll list, but I voted Rawk Hawk anyway cause bowser is surprisingly lacking in vertexes :D
Plus
EPIC THEME SONG OF EPICNESS!

so yeah
FUTURE TRUNKS OR RAWK HAWK NEXT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mll2EwvxnrM


BTW: Whenever you start doing requests, I request Captain Basilix on yoshi. xD He's basically a Koopatrol guard with wolvereen claws XD


Rawk Hawk would be awesome, but i think he should be over DK, but thats the decision of the creator to make.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on August 26, 2011, 01:12:41 PM
Rawk Hawk would be awesome, but i think he should be over DK, but thats the decision of the creator to make.

Nope, it has to be bowser, how else is he gonna do the hair/armbands D:
unless he's clever like all the other vertex pros around here =3

Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2011, 01:09:58 PM
GIMME RAWK HAWK OR GIMME DEATH.I was gonna post that :o

God I wish I had a Midi of Rawk Hawk's theme.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

actually, rawk hawk fits DDD best, since he has no legs...



On the note of Crystal King, did anyone else notice he's the only boss in Paper Mario to do nothing wrong besides have a Star Spirit?