- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Harry Potter got so many votes? Wow that's shocking to me. I highly dislike him, but whatever everyone got their opinion.

I wanted Kairi over Peach, since she kinda lacks good Vertextures aside from Aafyre's Etna and his fan made character.



I guess I'm the only one that voted for Trish :'(

I feel so alone...

Wow Harry Potter and Rawk Hawk are killing this poll :>.>:

Anyways...

Anyone have any good vertex ideas for Wolf and Falco?

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Amy Rose. i need amy rose. for my official amy project.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 26, 2011, 09:29:32 PM #1941 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:36:11 PM by Ninka_Kiwi
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 26, 2011, 09:24:49 PM
Wow Harry Potter and Rawk Hawk are killing this poll :>.>:

Anyways...

Anyone have any good vertex ideas for Wolf and Falco?



You should make My OC ninka on Falco :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

all kidding aside, where's the love for leon s. kennedy? >.<

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 26, 2011, 09:24:49 PM
Anyone have any good vertex ideas for Wolf and Falco?
Turn them both into Shadow :af:

Seriously though, I don't have any ideas.  I really can't think of any cool wolf-like or bird-like characters that would be easy to make over either of them.  Sorry :(

Radish over Wolf, I think.
Like Vegeta lol.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Here's one over Wolf:

TIger from Monster Ranchers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think the mane would be the hardest to do, or one of them.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 26, 2011, 09:24:49 PM
Wow Harry Potter and Rawk Hawk are killing this poll :>.>:

Anyways...

Anyone have any good vertex ideas for Wolf and Falco?


why not make an actual birb over falco i meant one true bird xD i know someone was making ho oh over falco but only the head was made :S i think a bird pokemon would looks amazing you got loots to choose from moltres zapdos(myfav) ho oh articuno  etc a legendary would look amazing maybe  even using the ho of head and make the body would be cool and easy xD i think we lack true bird characters that arent humanoid birds like falco ;P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I would love to see Leon over Snake. For some reason I remember a Leon hack in the vault but I cant seem to find. I guess I just thought I saw one a while back.

But ya seeing Leon over Snake would be a real treat. I would even make RPD outfit for him :3
I'm doing my second playthrough of RE4 right now(while online) so im really hankering for a Leon hack.

PS. I fuking hate Regenerators!
-enters freezer-


Quote from: Dio on August 26, 2011, 10:18:49 PM
I would love to see Leon over Snake. For some reason I remember a Leon hack in the vault but I cant seem to find. I guess I just thought I saw one a while back.

But ya seeing Leon over Snake would be a real treat. I would even make RPD outfit for him :3
I'm doing my second playthrough of RE4 right now(while online) so im really hankering for a Leon hack.

PS. I fuking hate Regenerators!
-enters freezer-

Yeah me and SS made that old one but SS wants to make a better version.

Oh, So i did see it. Did you guys happen to take it out of the vault or something?
I mean if there gonna be a better version ill wait Im just wondering where the first one went...


Yeah SS took it down as he has a new standard for quality and he thought Me and him should revamp it.