Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Time Mage Zelda  (Read 3753 times)
drsusredfish
Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 20, 2009, 12:24:01 AM »

It took me a long time to get where i am right with this move set and i still have things to do to it. I need to add a quick hit, reflect, and mabey vanish. I also need to edit the sound effects and and try to come up with a better way to incorporate haste. If you don't get what i'm doing i am taking time mage moves from final fantisy games and puting them into zelda. here is a link to the move list i've been refering to for names and effecs from the FF series. When i am done with this move set i am going to make a texture for her. As i said in the video i want this move set to be well balanced so it feels like a normal fighter and not a god of brawl.

This is a quick post so i just have the download and a youtube video but i gues thats all you need

here is the video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN__8o3MnHo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN__8o3MnHo</a>

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 09:46:12 AM by drsusredfish » Logged

Eldiran
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 12:31:46 AM »

This looks awesome!  Naturally due to the potency of time manipulation, I have to assume there will be balance issues.  But I will most definitely give it a try.

Gaddswell
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 02:51:08 AM »

Wow, this one's great. I love it!

Interesting fact: just earlier today, I was playing around with a Lulu texture hacked Peach and had the idea of making a Lulu moveset (using Toad as the little spell casting doll that she uses). And some of the moves I thought about putting in were the ones you have here (Teleport, Gravity, Stop -  to go along with stuff like Fire / Blizzard / Thunder).

Now I have something to base things from if I ever actually get around to it!

Oh, but if someone wants to go ahead and make a Lulu Peach now, then feel free to go ahead. I don't think I'll get around to making one for a while. >_>

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 07:41:11 AM »

Mmh ... Not bad, not bad ...

I've tried it, and though I admit you played her well in your video, it seems it is not as much accessible for everybody. Tongue
    If you want to make unique moves on the Tilt, try to make ones that are not really useful. Because oriented tilts are harder to reach than the oriented Smashes. At least for the common player.

I'm also confused by the weird hitboxes of the explosion of the Meteor ... It worked as a smash (ie eject the opponnent far away) about half of the time, even when I thought my position was perfect.

The nolag Teleportis really neat, though. Cheesy

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: