ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 23, 2011, 02:53:55 PM
You could probably recolor it - make it Planet Namek.
NO! Sorry...but i never liked namek. Too ugly...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: KTH on January 23, 2011, 04:44:13 PM
Epic.

The stage are over what?
The stage will be over Jungle Japes so that you can swim in it.


Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 23, 2011, 02:53:55 PM
You could probably recolor it - make it Planet Namek.
We would.... but still, we would need a new location to do a planet Namek stage. In fact, we actually had a sky that looked good with a Planet Namek touch, but we got rid of it for now.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: SmashClash on January 23, 2011, 04:40:06 PM
I like that DBZ stage. It's big, colorful, and you can swim in it. :)

Thank you sir! Now get on MSN so we can finish that damn SSJ4 Goku you slacker.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 23, 2011, 04:49:35 PM
lol did anyone imagine this looking at the third screenshot?

King K: "uhhh he was teaching how to swem"
Chichi: "THE HELLL???" *goes on a rampage*
XD

LOL K Rool is one horny bastard, not gonna lie. That's why I had to have Goku help her out.

It will be over Jungle Japes so that the water is swimmable. Will also include a rel file for other stages. Anyone want it over any specific stage that you hate and want to replace?

Yeah, we had another sky that looked great, but didn't really fit this look we were going for.

Now, heres a video by DataDrain that shows the gameplay and such:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEj1CaWH3Oc

Keep in mind it's still a beta, and Sephiroth might be bad ass, but he cannot swim, sorry.

I still need a name! Nothing with "Plains"

lol what about this one lol

Goku: Falcon punch <3
Capt Falcon: :notimp:
Goku: Whaat....did I do something wrong? ^_^u
Capt Falcon: it's pwnch, not punch :srs:
Goku: okay falcon paaaawnnnnn!@!
Captain Falcon: I hate mondays =_=;

Too bad it cant be 3D, then you could totally have the water sweep you away @_@;

What about DBZ EPICNESS OF SEXY? XD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 23, 2011, 09:11:32 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 23, 2011, 04:40:06 PM
I like that DBZ stage. It's big, colorful, and you can swim in it. :)

Thank you sir! Now get on MSN so we can finish that damn SSJ4 Goku you slacker.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 23, 2011, 04:49:35 PM
lol did anyone imagine this looking at the third screenshot?

King K: "uhhh he was teaching how to swem"
Chichi: "THE HELLL???" *goes on a rampage*
XD

LOL K Rool is one horny bastard, not gonna lie. That's why I had to have Goku help her out.

It will be over Jungle Japes so that the water is swimmable. Will also include a rel file for other stages. Anyone want it over any specific stage that you hate and want to replace?

Yeah, we had another sky that looked great, but didn't really fit this look we were going for.

Now, heres a video by DataDrain that shows the gameplay and such:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEj1CaWH3Oc

Keep in mind it's still a beta, and Sephiroth might be bad ass, but he cannot swim, sorry.

I still need a name! Nothing with "Plains"
Slacker? I've done so much with Goku since yesterday and today.
I'm doing my HW, btw, so later.

LOL, poor sephiroth. Is that an AI problem with the stage, or sephiroth?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 23, 2011, 09:11:32 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 23, 2011, 04:40:06 PM
I like that DBZ stage. It's big, colorful, and you can swim in it. :)

Thank you sir! Now get on MSN so we can finish that damn SSJ4 Goku you slacker.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 23, 2011, 04:49:35 PM
lol did anyone imagine this looking at the third screenshot?

King K: "uhhh he was teaching how to swem"
Chichi: "THE HELLL???" *goes on a rampage*
XD

LOL K Rool is one horny bastard, not gonna lie. That's why I had to have Goku help her out.

It will be over Jungle Japes so that the water is swimmable. Will also include a rel file for other stages. Anyone want it over any specific stage that you hate and want to replace?

Yeah, we had another sky that looked great, but didn't really fit this look we were going for.

Now, heres a video by DataDrain that shows the gameplay and such:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEj1CaWH3Oc

Keep in mind it's still a beta, and Sephiroth might be bad ass, but he cannot swim, sorry.

I still need a name! Nothing with "Plains"

i just came in my pants due to how awesome this stage is in-game compared to Dolphin >.<"
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 23, 2011, 09:25:04 PM
LOL, poor sephiroth. Is that an AI problem with the stage, or sephiroth?

It's deff a AI problem with that Sephiroth PSA. Usually PSA's aren't so good on stages that are not in Brawl at all, so they don't really know how to act. Next time a video is recorded, it will be against a character that's in the game so this doesn't happen and people don't get confused ;)

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on January 23, 2011, 09:26:18 PM
i just came in my pants due to how awesome this stage is in-game compared to Dolphin >.<"

Yeah I noticed the quality as well, specially the shadows.

If you make an .rel for Hanenbow will it have swimmable water?
>.>

<.<
Also, can you make SSS portraits?
If there can be swimmable water over an .rel for Hanenbow I'll never give up this stage that's why I wat SSS  portraits. :P

Dragon Plateau?

Quote from: SmashClash on January 24, 2011, 03:48:17 AM
If you make an .rel for Hanenbow will it have swimmable water?
>.>

<.<
Also, can you make SSS portraits?
If there can be swimmable water over an .rel for Hanenbow I'll never give up this stage that's why I wat SSSĀ  portraits. :P

Dragon Plateau?

I don't think a stage over Hanenbow will have swimmable water, since Hanenbow itself doesn't... I think it'll only have swimmable water over Delfino Plaza, Jungle Japes, Pirate Ship... and I think that's it.

Also, my naming skills are failing me atm. :|

Friggin' typos.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 24, 2011, 03:52:37 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 24, 2011, 03:48:17 AM
If you make an .rel for Hanenbow will it have swimmable water?
>.>

<.<
Also, can you make SSS portraits?
If there can be swimmable water over an .rel for Hanenbow I'll never give up this stage that's why I wat SSS  portraits. :P

Dragon Plateau?

I don't think a stage over Hanenbow will have swimmable water, since Hanenbow itself doesn't... I think it'll only have swimmable water over Delfino Plaza, Jungle Japes, Pirate Ship... and I think that's it.

Also, by naming skills are failing me atm. :|
Oh wait I forgot I don't have a 'great' stage over Jungle Japes.Just Mewtwo2000's Breakable Ganon Tower stage(which I 95% of the time never go on).

But still -- SSS Portraits :happy: and Dragon Plateau?

hah, well when its done, imma keep it over Jungle Japes due to how epic it is, downside tho, can only use 2 songs >.>"
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on January 24, 2011, 03:27:56 PM
hah, well when its done, imma keep it over Jungle Japes due to how epic it is, downside tho, can only use 2 songs >.>"

The .rel are here.