ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Awesome! Stages are sexy!!
But i have some problems on Crystal Canyon =\
don't know why, but the normal version i got some weird polygons problems and the other 3 version, everything is just fine except the ice floor where the chars fight!it doesn't have textures :S
Btw I've made SSP for Tanetane Island, this stage is perfect!! xD

Quote from: diegoforfun on February 08, 2011, 02:28:59 PM
Awesome! Stages are sexy!!
But i have some problems on Crystal Canyon =\
don't know why, but the normal version i got some weird polygons problems and the other 3 version, everything is just fine except the ice floor where the chars fight!it doesn't have textures :S
Btw I've made SSP for Tanetane Island, this stage is perfect!! xD

ya, may be true that Crystal Canyon did have some polygons flashin on the stage, but i tried my best on gettin that fixed =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i really appreciate your and Italian effort, but i mean, on the video preview and the pics there aren't polygons issues as i have here
may be i'm doing something wrong :S I'll try again, using the .rel file one, not FD replacement!
may be i take some prints to show you guys later.
Again, thanks again those new stages are sexy!!!!keep they up!

hehe yeah, well u could try using the .rel file, but not sure if that'll help much =/

wait.. u mean the white flash? if so... thats a effect i added. Lightning Flashes, which happens every 1000 fps.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I tried and i got the same problem =\
but it's not the lightning effects. I don't what's but when i played with 2 or 4 players on the original colours it's just fine but when i play with different colours i got texture issues on the ground and some polygons, not all the time.Nevermind, at least i can play on this beautiful stage (right now that i discovery what's causing this issue for me)
Btw i made SSP for it xD

hmm, very strange. well im not sure how to fix that... so very sorry to hear bout that... i test my work on Dolphin emulator, so it doesnt show on there... cause on the emulator, it looks more like a reflective surface, which i thought looked pretty sweet.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yeah i'm testin' on dolphin too.
Take a Look,using one of my textures that go over slot 2:
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7765/dolphin2011020820251246.jpg
do you see how it's wrong the surface texture?
i thinked about aa, but using 4x or 9x it's just the same.
may be it's the revision that i'm using xD
I'll try one newer!!!
Thanks a lot for the supporting bro'

Quote from: diegoforfun on February 08, 2011, 11:09:09 PM
Yeah i'm testin' on dolphin too.
Take a Look,using one of my textures that go over slot 2:
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7765/dolphin2011020820251246.jpg
do you see how it's wrong the surface texture?
i thinked about aa, but using 4x or 9x it's just the same.
may be it's the revision that i'm using xD
I'll try one newer!!!
Thanks a lot for the supporting bro'

ya its ur emulator... i have the latest 1, but for some reason, it doesnt want to use hacks... =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: SmashClash on February 05, 2011, 04:25:11 AM
Bushes: Teal
Water: Bright blue? or rainbow...
I just tried out Tanetane Island.
Thanks for taking my suggestion of bright blue water and teal bushes! :D
You did a good job on Crystal Canyon and this! (I'm using both..I just needa find some .brstms for Tanetane.)

Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 02:56:50 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 05, 2011, 04:25:11 AM
Bushes: Teal
Water: Bright blue? or rainbow...
I just tried out Tanetane Island.
Thanks for taking my suggestion of bright blue water and teal bushes! :D
You did a good job on Crystal Canyon and this! (I'm using both..I just needa find some .brstms for Tanetane.)


;)

There is a brstm that DataDrain made if you scroll down on the BV Link. Also, Segtendo has a lot of great Mother 3 brstms, you should check that out as well.

K, I will. Thanks.

TaneTane Island looks good, really reminds me of the actual stage in Mother 3. Thats the one thing I was worried about, and it was accomplished. :)


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Small update time!

Just added my 4 latest stages to the main OP. Also, new banner, name things, and such.

My next and last stage will be a stage from Zelda.

Sorry, it's not Spirit Temple, but it is a Temple in Ocarina of Time.

Also, New poll is new!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 13, 2011, 11:49:54 AM
Small update time!

Just added my 4 latest stages to the main OP. Also, new banner, name things, and such.

My next and last stage will be a stage from Zelda.

Sorry, it's not Spirit Temple, but it is a Temple in Ocarina of Time.

Also, New poll is new!

"Last stage" ? Are you really serious about it ? :/
Which temple is it ? Because I'm doing one at the moment...