ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Thanks everyone for the comments!







Now what stage should I finish next?

Cool Cool Mountain or Booster's Tower?

Beautiful stage is beautiful :happy:  This is staying in my Brawlz for a looooooong time ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 21, 2011, 11:48:47 AM
Now what stage should I finish next?
Cool Cool Mountain or Booster's Tower?
Well from what i've seen on Cool Cool, i'd say finish that first since it's been a WiP longer.
Though i'd prefer Boosters Tower xD

I'm downloading Water Temple right away when i'm at home later today, goodbye Rainbow Cruise.

sexy stage is sexy im inserting in my game right now, cant wait for cool cool mountain and boosters tower. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



It's so beautiful.

As for what you should finish next, I think you should finish Boosters tower. It's just so sexy and there aren't any stages in brawl that are like it.

*Insert WTF BOOM sparta remix here*

putting it on mah sd now bro >=D

Absolutely gorgeous stage, Italian. Expect it to be on my game for awhile.

I'd have to say Booster's Tower... But at the same time, Cool Cool mountain probably is closer to completion... Up to you, d00d.

This is the most beautiful stage that i fight on, great job ItalianStallion :'(
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Holy F**K, i just played on it.. @_@" I couldn't tell if i was playing brawl or OoT, seriously the details are idiotically accurate O_o" No wonder you called this your master piece o.o'

If i had to rate this from 1 to 10.. i'd say... MAX/10

Noice my good sir.
Looks beautiful ;D

Work on Booster's Tower next. There SERIOUSLY needs to be a Booster vertex on Wario.

I mean, COME ON. That's PERFECT for Wario.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 21, 2011, 06:05:48 PM
There SERIOUSLY needs to be a Booster vertex on Wario.

I mean, COME ON. That's PERFECT for Wario.
^This.

Yes please finish cool cool mountain first
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


The Water Temple is going on my SD card this very second  ;D

As much as I like Cool, Cool Mountain, I'd say finish Booster Tower... but I'm a bit biased there XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.