ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Damn your revamped Namek stage looks awesome o.O

If you ever want another showcase like the ones I did for you back in the day just let me know!

As for as old stages go, I'd like to see a new version of Hidden Oasis =D


After seeing the success Planet Namek revamp brought, I have decided on revamping another stage of mine.

Been working on this one for a couple weeks now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Wow! That looks awesome! My favorite part's definitely the sky.


YES!

I've been waiting for a revamp of Hidden Oasis. Definitely looking forward to it.

Also, I'm calling dibs on the showcase =P

OH YES. This looks delicious and juicy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Dat sky....it's so red.  It's like passion in sky form.  It is beautiful.


*signs in on this thread for future updates*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wow... 10x more better than the first 1... im impressed
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Thanks everyone! Appreciate the comments.

Been very busy with both of my jobs this weekend, and also the gym, but I got some things done. I'm getting more things done with this stage tonight.

You guys should go to my Vault, and check out how different this new version looks from the old version of Hidden Oasis. Only DSX8 seems to be the only one to really notice?

@Drage: You already know! Actually, you did the video for the first version of this stage. I even remember the music you used, and also remember you playing as Captain Falcon. Its only right if you do the new video for this new version.

November 19, 2012, 12:33:52 PM #734 Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 12:35:14 PM by パンドラのハート
There's a lot of changes lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Those are the biggest changes i saw so far, looking at v2 VS v3.