ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
December 31, 2010, 11:20:23 PM #15 Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 03:32:52 AM by HakuPride the Void
HAPPY
NEW
YEAR
EVERYONE


Pride did a video for me a couple of days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OU9FLssyzs

And here is how the stage looks now:



Added a whole new area on the right. Fixed the ledges, now there isn't a hole (if you've seen the video) and Vile billboard instead of Sigma.

I'm thinking about adding street lights, but what else? I need reccomendations!

Street Lights, maybe those lights going into the sky at those cinema's when stars come by. How are they called again... They are kinda like search lights


Quote from: HakuPride the Void on January 01, 2011, 05:04:01 PM
Street Lights, maybe those lights going into the sky at those cinema's when stars come by. How are they called again... They are kinda like search lights



Done. Ripped from Megaman X Maveric Hunter. Doesn't Pokemon Stadium 2 have searchlights?

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 01, 2011, 10:56:33 PM
looks great!

Thanks!

Maybe make it so the highway looks longer along the Z axis, so it is like the size of an actual small highway. Also maybe use a different texture for the blocks holding up the highway. Just some ideas.

I voted for a Earthbound stage. Maybe Club Titiboo from Mother 3.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.





Released!



Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 02, 2011, 03:27:47 AM
Maybe make it so the highway looks longer along the Z axis, so it is like the size of an actual small highway. Also maybe use a different texture for the blocks holding up the highway. Just some ideas.

I voted for a Earthbound stage. Maybe Club Titiboo from Mother 3.

Wow that's crazy, because I just got done doing that. I'll post a video later tonight, might also release it tonight.

About the Mother 3 stage, first let me just say I'm mad happy, yet shocked at it winning. Didn't think it had that many fans, specially in a poll next to Pokemon, Zelda, and Megaman. Now I hope you're talking about the inside, cause the outside of Club Titiboo would seem impossible, since there isn't no elephant model.

I was thinking Osohe Castle or that place where Lucas, Kumatora, and Duster get high on shrooms.


Damn your mind reading powers, get outta my head!

Yeah the brstm is perfectly looped and volume on point. I linked it on my BV link.

Everyone make sure you vote, I'm locking the poll later today.

This is amazing. I love the sky/sunset feature. It is about time that someone created a Megaman Stage! You should do an Earthbound stage next!

I voted for Zelda in your poll, and nice stages.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

QuoteAbout the Mother 3 stage, first let me just say I'm mad happy, yet shocked at it winning. Didn't think it had that many fans, specially in a poll next to Pokemon, Zelda, and Megaman. Now I hope you're talking about the inside, cause the outside of Club Titiboo would seem impossible, since there isn't no elephant model.

There is an elephant trophy....
http://images.wikia.com/ssb/images/3/35/Turret_Tusk_Trophy.jpg

It could be textured into an elephant......

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 02, 2011, 01:28:56 PMThere is an elephant trophy....
http://images.wikia.com/ssb/images/3/35/Turret_Tusk_Trophy.jpg

It could be textured into an elephant......

It could be textured, but since it's a trophy, it probably lacks the proper bones to be positioned correctly. :|