ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 27, 2011, 12:10:24 AM
Data time! Thanks man, today is an exact week since my moderation was put up. I already talked to Stickman about it, so hopefully it will be removed.
Well, unless Stickman goofed up when putting the moderated status, the sanction stops automatically. 1 week being the default time span unless someone changed it. :P

But of course, the most important, have a Happy Birthday you sexy Italian. :P
*furry-hugs* :3
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 27, 2011, 12:10:24 AM

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on February 26, 2011, 11:41:21 PM
Happy bday IS!!!

now where's the beer!?!?!? >=P

I thought you weren't gonna wish me a happy birthday here <_<

Oh you! I already told you man, I got the kush, you bring the ice cold coronas ;o

hehe... i changed my mind xP

and hmm... the ice cold corona's... *goes through my fridge and pulls out 20 of them*

PARTY TIME!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on February 27, 2011, 12:19:42 AM
Well, unless Stickman goofed up when putting the moderated status, the sanction stops automatically. 1 week being the default time span unless someone changed it. :P

But of course, the most important, have a Happy Birthday you sexy Italian. :P
*furry-hugs* :3

Well it was put up around 10:00 PM my time, so maybe it stops at exactly a week on that same day and time it was raised? Or someone hates me and made the punishment even longer! DX

On another note, thanks you sexy french boy!

*hugs back*

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on February 27, 2011, 12:24:16 AM
and hmm... the ice cold corona's... *goes through my fridge and pulls out 20 of them*

PARTY TIME!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

*Grabs a Corona and starts drinking*

Now to stay on topic, I have successfully added shadows to my stage:



Thanks to DemonSlayer for his amazing video tutorial that everyone should check out.

Oh God...the misery of the Water Temple...IN MAI BRAWL!??

......I love it.  >D

I can't for more previews ^.^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Wow... The Water Temple looks scarily accurate!

I too am looking forward to seeing more progress of your latest masterpiece...  ;)

I should really stop by here more often...

Water Temple looks sweet as. :)
Does it have swimmable water?

Quote from: DrPanda on March 01, 2011, 02:50:09 AM
I should really stop by here more often...

Water Temple looks sweet as. :)
Does it have swimmable water?

yes, it does have swimmable water! just saying it for IS, my main man here! (wow that sounded a bit creepy and ghay o.o)

no homo lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: SuperHoodie on March 01, 2011, 02:50:09 AM
I should really stop by here more often...

Water Temple looks sweet as. :)
Does it have swimmable water?






Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 11, 2011, 11:03:48 PM
Quote from: SuperHoodie on March 01, 2011, 02:50:09 AM
I should really stop by here more often...

Water Temple looks sweet as. :)
Does it have swimmable water?





Looks Mega Smexy, ItalianStallion
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

It's a real shame brawl only opperates on a 2D playing field

If it was 3D like other fighting games, you could make the whole tower :D

Also, are you gonna add the small torches that are there? Not really needed, but it's those final touches that make something even sexier =3
Also a lock on the door would be a nice touch?

Then again....it's awesome as it is lol *is definately getting this*
I'm totally making a water temple brstm to go with this...
which stage dos it go over?

IS, there is a few things I'm wondering about...
1) How will you do the walls around the temple ?
2) How are you going to do the Water Deity ? (the sort of dragon statue)