ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2011, 07:46:46 AM
;o
Thanks best friend forever and ever.
no gaymo!
:> <-- creepy smiley xD
Also secret text is no longer secret ;D XD
BFF mate :3

Damn you for revealing the hidden text, and also for stealing the first post on page 24 ;G


Now to stay on topic, I've been working on my two stages some more, and since pictures don't do justice, here is two new videos:




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW19hvnL6ho





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-yBtzcQZUg

Damn you and damn Data! xD
*wants to go home and record* :<

Nice matches though :3


edit: Nice, i got them stages! ;D

I want dat Water Temple, keep up the amazing work my man.
But those aint N64 walls!!! You betta fix dat if you want my download! [/troll]

EDIT: I noticed both downloads had to do with weed.... :af:
My fav is "Excuse me fanboys", i lol'd alot on that one

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Cool Cool Mountain and Water Temple released? f*ck yes! (downloads...)

EDIT: april fools joke, damn you sure got me on that one.  :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 01, 2011, 02:02:59 PM
Cool Cool Mountain and Water Temple released? f*ck yes! (downloads...)

EDIT: april fools joke, damn you sure got me on that one.  :-\
HAHAHA XD Finally someone who fell for it xD

Sometimes, I hate and love April Fool's Day.
You actually got me Stallion :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


How I hate those who make jokes in April Fool's Day... :P xD

Actually, it's better that it's a joke, cause they're not finished in those videos, and it's impossible to finish them both in just a few hours. Finished things are always better  ;)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Damn those stages look sexy. Can't wait 'til they're actually released. :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is all.



Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2011, 09:13:18 AM
Damn you for revealing the hidden text, and also for stealing the first post on page 24 ;G


Now to stay on topic, I've been working on my two stages some more, and since pictures don't do justice, here is two new videos:




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW19hvnL6ho





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-yBtzcQZUg

Awesome Dude  ;D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Arian on April 01, 2011, 02:09:10 PM
HAHAHA XD Finally someone who fell for it xD

i fell for it too D:  epic stages any default release date for cool cool mountain?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

lol
No [censored], april frickin fools XD

Darn...when can we at least have a beta man??