ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
mmm... dat stage...
do want! =O

Also, got you message on msn, but feel a sleep at the computer a few minutes before. XD

Why isn't it released yet, I want it. :<
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 19, 2011, 05:46:53 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I expect some feedback.








Cool Cool Mountain is looking awesome
can´t wait to it is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I wish i could see pics on my phone... :<
But i'm sure it's looking fantastic!

That stage looks really impressive man!

The texture looks really high quality without taking away too much of the nostalgic feel and you even added the text to the sign. Though I guess I would enlarge the paper part of the sign slightly. It went up cloer to the edges of the board in the original.

Really liking the layout of the stage, original yet simple. Going to get it when you release it =]

Jesus Enzo.

It's as sexy as always. Your texture abilities never cease to amaze me. Awesome job.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Now that i am on my pc, i can only say one thing... Do [censored]ing want!

The quality of this stage is crazy! The nostalgia in a new jacket, major stage skills right there! I'm taking this the moment it's done! ;o

Cool cool mountain is looking epic :af: maybe you could include a version that has n64 textures also??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 19, 2011, 05:46:53 AM
You talking about right here?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I expect some feedback.


It still isn't released yet. You just enjoy making people suffer, don't you?

Looking really great man. I am very happy that that will be the standard version. Also who cares about Bowser; no worries if he needs to use his UpB. Good luck finishing this.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I guess you could say cool cool mountain is looking pretty *Put's on sunglasses* "Cool"


....
Ummm all joking aside release this right now IS >.>


Bro, not only is this the best stage you've ever made, but it's also one of the best stages ever period. It looks phenomenal.  Summit can go die in a fire.  When this is coming out, it's staying over Summit forever, and I'll probably play on it all the time like I do with Water Temple.

So yeah...it's good :P

You know, I think this beats even the water temple main room.
Some suggestions if you plan on doing more recreations.

This stage shall forever be replaced by The Summit, this is looking too effing sweet, dude :happy:

:>.>:

That is seriously one of the best stage mods ever made for brawl, it's quality of the textures and realisticness make it look like nintendo made it. This matches Mewtwo2000's work such as fountain of dreams and peach's castle.

i cant wait to have it...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.