Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

^It isn't that hard. Unless DivineOverlord already replaced the file we need to use..... I'm gonna go check.

If it isn't that hard, can you explain to me how we can do it? By private message or here if you desire. And if you're ready to do it of course! Maybe it might serve me in the future!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I'll send it to you in a bit.

Thank you very much Fliptocat! If Divine Overlord has no time to make it, maybe I will be able to make it and then give it to those who are concerned!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Barbatos on January 04, 2011, 09:01:06 PM
I'm not gonna argue with you too, I said what I wanted to say, so it is finished! Excepted about Kratos's moves, you said it yourself, we're on a Kratos's moveset, so I will continue to express my opinion about new moves and even make suggestions if it is needed and if I can of course! And if these new moves sound completely idiots to me, as a Kratos's fan, it is important to precise this, I won't hesitate and say it and say why I think this, without insults of course, because rules are very important to me, I have this right and I think I used it well. For now, I think I have completed my mission, it means explain why the move you suggested shouldn't be put in Kratos's new moves. That is why I will stop for now.

Oh, and I have an other suggestion about Kratos, it is not really important, but anyway I submit it, I love his waiting pose when he crosses his arms, even if I don't remember him doing this in Tales of, it matches him, but don't you think it is strange that he doesn't wield his sword when he does this pose and then a sword appears in his hand like magic? Should this pose be changed?

I fixed his waiting pose days ago lol..
.
Quote from: Fliptocat on January 04, 2011, 11:20:34 PM
You see, to use the hair you need to add it into the PSA file, because you can't put it directly on the model. For it to work correctly, you have to have a code in pretty much every subaction for the hair to spawn, the Roy PSA's do this as well.
sounds easy but do you have the external graphic for the hair?

Quote from: Barbatos on January 04, 2011, 11:43:39 PM
Thank you very much Fliptocat! If Divine Overlord has no time to make it, maybe I will be able to make it and then give it to those who are concerned!

Correct, but you'd still need my permission to modify my PSA, if you release  it. XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


^I got it, but you need to replace the sword glow with it. :( I don't know how the Roy PSA people had the hair and the sword glow.....

Quote from: Fliptocat on January 05, 2011, 12:04:03 AM
^I got it, but you need to replace the sword glow with it. :( I don't know how the Roy PSA people had the hair and the sword glow.....

Hey, do you think you can PM the file to me? I can get the hair to work without replacing the sword glow.


I can just use Roys or isacs hair lol and recolor it.  :af: I have those files.


Oh and we still need Kratos's shield on his left arm.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I can, yeah.
If anyone wants to make a better vertex, I have his model for reference, PM me if you want it.

Quote from: Fliptocat on January 05, 2011, 12:11:45 AM
I can, yeah.
If anyone wants to make a better vertex, I have his model for reference, PM me if you want it.

which model? Roys?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Divine Overlord: Oh? I thought we could do all what we wanted as long as we put credits of the person who made the release we modificated! I've learned a new thing! Anyway, I didn't plan to make a release on ShadowVault. (it is this name now) I don't even know how to do it...

His waiting pose is fixed? Ha sorry, maybe I downloaded a wrong version or maybe I didn't pay enough attention...

For Kratos's shield, is it possible to use Link's shield and do a recoloration? I suppose it means an article swapping right? I hope someone can do it...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Barbatos on January 05, 2011, 12:14:30 AM
Divine Overlord: Oh? I thought we could do all what we wanted as long as we put credits of the person who made the release we modificated! I've learned a new thing! Anyway, I didn't plan to make a release on ShadowVault. (it is this name now) I don't even know how to do it...

His waiting pose is fixed? Ha sorry, maybe I downloaded a wrong version or maybe I didn't pay enough attention...

For Kratos's shield, is it possible to use Link's shield and do a recoloration? I suppose it means an article swapping right? I hope someone can do it...

Oh I Fixed it in version's 2 motion file. I can release version 1.7 today, I have fixed most of his animations but will do more today since I'm bored and have nothing else to do haha.

and about Link's shield, Marth doesn't have any articles but we might be able to use some part of it. :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


^^^No, Kratos' model from Tales of Symphonia. Can't get it in .MDL0 yet, though. And for the shield, it would't really do anything, but I guess you could vertex it out of his haveN bone or something...... Otherwise you'd have to use an external GFX.

Quote from: Fliptocat on January 05, 2011, 12:29:49 AM
^^^No, Kratos' model from Tales of Symphonia. Can't get it in .MDL0 yet, though. And for the shield, it would't really do anything, but I guess you could vertex it out of his haveN bone or something...... Otherwise you'd have to use an external GFX.

Dang, If we use more external file graphics we'll lose marth's sword glow, and pentogram graphic lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


^I wish there was a method for adding more ext. graphics. XD
Do you know of a way to extract the vertices from a model? (Not a .mdl0) Just the vertices.

Quote from: Fliptocat on January 05, 2011, 12:39:24 AM
^I wish there was a method for adding more ext. graphics. XD
Do you know of a way to extract the vertices from a model? (Not a .mdl0) Just the vertices.

hm nope. I haven't thought of it much.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo