Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48]
Author Topic: Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM  (Read 196751 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #705 on: May 22, 2011, 11:31:17 AM »

Maybe it is easy to recover from Hell Pyre, but it is not the function of a tilt or even a smash to put you in danger like this, I mean to put you just above an hole to lose a life... And this is a mere fact, even if I like the idea of Hell Pyre that put you back like in Tos, it can't be applied in Brawl as long as this move is a tilt... Excepted if you can control the distance you go back and vary it in function of the case you are, but this, I don't know. (like Ike's side B in fact)

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #706 on: May 22, 2011, 11:38:08 AM »

I seriously don't understand your point. If anything, Utilt is the best place to put a ground-to-air attack.

And your last sentence doesn't even make sense.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #707 on: May 22, 2011, 11:51:00 AM »

If you didn't understand, let me explain myself better, or attempt at least.

An up tilt is the best place to put a ground to air attack, I agree, but you're suggesting that Hell Pyre makes Kratos move back, and if he moves back, he can fall, which is absolutely not something compatible with a tilt.

And sorry but my last sentance has sense, take Ike's side B for example and final destination. Charge it completely and admit that you are on middle of the stage. Ike will travel a distance but won't fall. And if you do the same thing, but you are already ready to fall as you're at the end of a stage, you don't travel any distance and don't fall if you do side B, even completely charged. I suggested that for Hell Pyre if Kratos moves back to use the same system. (but as Kratos is in air, I don't know if it is possible to make something like that, just a suggestion, as I don't know a lot about Psa program.)

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #708 on: May 22, 2011, 11:57:59 AM »

It really wouldn't matter, because you could just move back onto the stage. You DO know you can change direction in midair, yes? I wasn't thinking he'd go flying back. Not like Ike's sideB or anything, just a little "pop" the way he does in the game.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #709 on: May 22, 2011, 12:12:00 PM »

Yeah you can change direction in air, I know it, but still, tilts are absolutely not designed to put you just above an hole for you to die, even if you can avoid the death by changing direction in air, a tilt should never put you in a situation like this, because I took a look at the video of Hell Pyre, just for confirmation, I confirm that if Hell Pyre is done exactly like in the game, at the end of the movement itself, Kratos goes back and if he does this tilt at the end of a stage, is just above an hole, which is again not something acceptable for a tilt.

Ps: ArcSage, prepare yourself, you will receive an other private message, this one will require more attention though...
    « Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 03:20:41 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #710 on: May 24, 2011, 04:46:33 AM »

@JamietheAuraUser: You know that just jumping during a tilt is already breaking some rules, so anything more than that won't be acceptable.

About the Fireball spell: I thought of another move that has homing capabilities and would work out very nicely for Fireball. Well, its not a move per say... but Diddy Kong's Barrel after he is hit during his UpB has homing capibilities that would work really well.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #711 on: May 24, 2011, 09:15:58 AM »

Hum, I didn't thought of the homing capabilities of the Diddy Kong barrel, but it is true, this move also has homing capabilities. The problem though is that the barrels travels too much fast for the fireball spell, it would be better to decrease the speed of the homing if we take this move as a reference.

Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48]
    Print
    Jump to: