Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Quote from: Metanigh on June 14, 2011, 04:14:27 PM
I want you to explain all moveset of 4-tailed Naruto in a mass.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20198.msg370289#msg370289
Can you explain each moveset of 4-tailed Naruto like a page of here?
Only when it's released as another beta.



Oh ok, i guess il just wait it out, I know you guys are doing your best :)

Quote from: BigBadBooya on June 12, 2011, 08:06:03 AM
I switched the Rasen Shuriken with that Rasengan model. Now the only thing is to fix all the graphic. Unfortunately If I have too much at a time, other graphics won't even show, but if too little is used then the move looks off. I also replaced the attack 11-13 animations with wolf's attacks. The attack 11 & 12 are the same as wolf's, but attack 13 is the animation of Wolf's forward a tilt animation (which I had to re-edit half of it to look proper for Ike's body). The up, down, forward, & back aerial a attacks have been changed, but I don't know what to put for the normal  AttackAirN.

If you want 4-tailed Naruto to have the Rasen Shuriken, then should he throw it or shoot it?

The release...........I need to talk to DivineOverlord because he can fix all the animations better than I can with psa.
if you want help in psa, or gfx or a little vertex, i can help you. ;D

beta please?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.


Quote from: SmashClash on June 20, 2011, 04:18:04 PMI guess. Expect one today or tomorrow.
awesome

is it for normal Naturo psa (not 4- tailed) ?

anyway needing a Video of it?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 20, 2011, 04:21:14 PMawesome is it for normal Naturo psa (not 4- tailed) ? anyway needing a Video of it?
I'll be giving two versions though.
I'd call it Beta v.5c
It still needs work, but you guys have been waiting forever.
4-Tailed.

I been waiting too this project is awesome and i like naruto so i've been keeping my eyes peeled for the next beta :)
-

Did you make code for Naruto to transform?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.