Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

there probably will be a bunch of new hacks without downloads now that we cant see the vault
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

The top of the page is a lie D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 16, 2011, 09:34:07 PM
The top of the page is a lie D:

It says that the vault was restored, it didn't say that the stats were.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on October 16, 2011, 09:36:51 PM
It says that the vault was restored, it didn't say that the stats were.
Well, it should have specified that...

The stats being gone... Well, it's throwing me off with my routine check ups on the vault.
<_<

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 17, 2011, 04:57:14 AM
Well, it should have specified that...

The stats being gone... Well, it's throwing me off with my routine check ups on the vault.
<_<
So you check for some stupid stats? Nice -_-

Quote from: Pride on October 17, 2011, 10:27:13 AM
So you check for some stupid stats? Nice -_-

I would imagine quite a few people do.  In particular, it's quite jarring not having stuff like "Newest Hacks" and  "Most Popular".

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 17, 2011, 10:34:04 AM
I would imagine quite a few people do.  In particular, it's quite jarring not having stuff like "Newest Hacks" and  "Most Popular".
Quite honestly, i couldn't care less about the stats. I go to the Vault for the hacks, not the download stats.

Quote from: Pride on October 17, 2011, 10:52:26 AM
Quite honestly, i couldn't care less about the stats. I go to the Vault for the hacks, not the download stats.

I think you're missing what I'm saying.  Categories like the ones I stated are the easiest form of showing what's new and what's hot.  Not to mention, some of the hacks that are shown on the "Newest Hacks" stat, are never shown at first, and on occasion take a good while before they get past the pending stage (I remember a while back my SAVAGE Wolf PSA took 3 days before it got past the pending stage).  A few of the stats are just extremely convenient.   

I'd like to see some of the popular hacks so I won't have to sift through the Vault in search of them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Out of all the stats, I think I only use the 10 Most Recent. But sometimes something in the Random 10 or Popular Hacks catches my eye. I mean, they're not a necessity... just a convenience.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 17, 2011, 04:20:26 PM #1825 Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:25:39 PM by Spex130
I don't know if this is the right place to report this (or if it happened to anyone else,) but the preview pictures for all of my hacks are gone. That, and I can't find any of my hacks on the vault either.

EDIT:

Ignore me. Two minutes later and it's fixed.


Sorry about that!


Thats weird i can see all of your preivew pic and all your hacks... I clicked on your siggy tho..
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 17, 2011, 11:00:43 AM
I think you're missing what I'm saying.  Categories like the ones I stated are the easiest form of showing what's new and what's hot.  Not to mention, some of the hacks that are shown on the "Newest Hacks" stat, are never shown at first, and on occasion take a good while before they get past the pending stage (I remember a while back my SAVAGE Wolf PSA took 3 days before it got past the pending stage).  A few of the stats are just extremely convenient.  
Yeah, that's pretty much what I mean... I've been used to those things, they're a good way to know what's new, or if there's been an update to the vault...

Plus, Pride, you don't find the messed up layout it has now to be... Ugly? That bright yellow and red banner? Those blank spaces? It's an empty shell of what it was...

October 17, 2011, 05:19:11 PM #1828 Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 05:22:59 PM by ピカノ
That banner is a bug, I'm not sure how to fix it yet.

The rest... well until we get a new server, it's either limited vault or none at all.

EDIT: Oh THAT banner. Well, easier on the eyes?


Quote from: ピカノ on October 17, 2011, 05:19:11 PM
EDIT: Oh THAT banner. Well, easier on the eyes?
Yes, very much so. XD

Thanks for that, and good luck with the server improvement. :)