Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Allav866 on April 01, 2012, 03:34:51 PM
lol okay, as long as it's not purrmanent.
Well, of course it's temporary. xP
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

can someone do something about Wave Kusanagi
he keep repurrt my sonic the plumber
he got a weird bug(them only one in the world got while the hack work for all others)
and i said to him i dont know whats wrong and but still reporting it all time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

April 01, 2012, 08:23:36 PM #2882 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:25:51 PM by Puraidou 18
Quote from: murriodk on April 01, 2012, 08:15:21 PM
can someone do something about Wave Kusanagi
he keep repurrt my sonic the plumber
he got a weird bug(them only one in the world got while the hack work for all others)
and i said to him i dont know whats wrong and but still repurrting it all time
If it's a bug with your hack, then i don't see why he can't repurrt it. He uses a wii, i know for a fact that you use Dolphin. Dolphin has less issues then a wii has, have someone else test it on a Wii to see what catpuns. If they have troubles, then it's your model. If they don't, then it's a problem on Wave's side


It's a legit report until proven otherwise.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25638&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Useless Report.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April's Fools might be over. But should he remove it since it's probably unedited and it might just be an normal fitmotion.pac for Samus? 
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on April 04, 2012, 09:08:12 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25638&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Useless Report.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April's Fools might be over. But should he remove it since it's probably unedited and it might just be an normal fitmotion.pac for Samus? 
It is unedited. I downloaded it myself and both the .pac and FitMotionEtc.pac are unedited.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yeah, we can remove the April Fools Hacks, I guess.

*goes ahead to do so*
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

You know what I find quite funny?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25636&Moderated=All&facebook=true

The fact that despite Star making absolutely no attempt on hiding the fact that this is an April Fools joke, and then explicitly stating after April Fools that it was an April Fools joke, it still got more downloads than most things did on that day. 

Are Shadow fans really that braindead?  I mean sure, there's the handful of people that just downloaded it to see what Star actually did (much like people did with my Vegeta April Fool) but still.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 04, 2012, 09:53:04 AM
You know what I find quite funny?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25636&Moderated=All&facebook=true

The fact that despite Star making absolutely no attempt on hiding the fact that this is an April Fools joke, and then explicitly stating after April Fools that it was an April Fools joke, it still got more downloads than most things did on that day. 

Are Shadow fans really that braindead?  I mean sure, there's the handful of people that just downloaded it to see what Star actually did (much like people did with my Vegeta April Fool) but still.
It's quite sad really. xD
It proves that you can slap Shadow the Hedgehog on anything and it will become popular.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on April 04, 2012, 10:00:02 AM
It's quite sad really. xD
It proves that you can slap Shadow the Hedgehog on anything and it will become popular.
^This :/

Agreed with KJP.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 04, 2012, 07:14:59 PM #2892 Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 07:21:49 PM by Sorceress
Looks like that Shadow is an Assist Trophy as well. So when they put it over Sonic, they must have gotten a "beeep..."

But that's what u get, when someone doesn't read the description and mindlessly downloads it.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Segtendo on March 29, 2012, 10:25:13 PM
Well, it IS your hack...
I can't because that applies submitting in the vault and i can't... im banned from it... someone please unban me from submitting or at least tell me when it will end.. thank you

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on March 29, 2012, 10:08:04 PM
Please delete this report. I tested this hack out and it never froze.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23914
I've used this once... it has worked for me before. but I don't use it anymore