Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I think we have another spammer :>.>:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27987&Moderated=All&facebook=true
No actual pics, not even a download link.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

The guy's name is spelled wrong, but accurate to what he's being none the less.

I just wanted to bring up an inaccurate report of a WarioMan texture.  I PM'd Vyse and he told me to post here.  Here's a slightly modified version of the message I sent him. 

This WarioMan skin was mistakenly reported-

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7030

The user who created it hasn't been active for over two years, so he's obviously not going to argue it. 

The thing about WarioMan is that his skins need to go in a "warioman" folder rather than the regular "wario" folder.  If it gets put in the "wario" folder, it will cause all of the described glitches.  I tested it in the "warioman" folder with Gecko and it worked perfectly. 

It's just a shame to see an inaccurate report on a good texture.  Any chance someone could remove that report? 

Quote from: BNuge on August 01, 2012, 12:32:37 AM
It's just a shame to see an inaccurate report on a good texture.  Any chance someone could remove that report? 
Done.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 01, 2012, 12:36:02 AM
Done.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Thanks. 

One other thing I just noticed.  This PSA was reported for being PAL only-

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24685

Even if it was made for PAL it still works on my US version.  It's just kinda glitchy and missing a lot of attacks.  I'm not sure if that's a side effect of it being a different region or if it's just in beta stage. 

Quote from: BNuge on August 01, 2012, 12:47:02 AM
Thanks. 

One other thing I just noticed.  This PSA was reported for being PAL only-

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24685

Even if it was made for PAL it still works on my US version.  It's just kinda glitchy and missing a lot of attacks.  I'm not sure if that's a side effect of it being a different region or if it's just in beta stage. 
I'm not sure either, but the report is still invalid seeing as there is a working US-version PSA on the Vault so the maker of this hack has no reason to update his/her hack.

Removed.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27368

I compared the PSA file of this .rel port to the PSA file of SDo0m's Shadow, and they are identical.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Is there a way to remove invalid reports? I know the original submitter can do this, but I don't know if THAT user is still active or not.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Page=1&Order=Downloads%20DESC&Type=Character%Mario%&Moderated=All&facebook=true

In that page, there is a report on Phoenix Mario saying, "No FitMotion file". However, Phoenix Mario never had a FitMotion file to begin with and the hack works perfectly. Normally. I'd notify the submitter this, but I'm not sure if the user is even active to begin with.


Quote from: LeftyGreenMario on August 01, 2012, 07:46:37 PM
Is there a way to remove invalid reports? I know the original submitter can do this, but I don't know if THAT user is still active or not.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Page=1&Order=Downloads%20DESC&Type=Character%Mario%&Moderated=All&facebook=true

In that page, there is a report on Phoenix Mario saying, "No FitMotion file". However, Phoenix Mario never had a FitMotion file to begin with and the hack works perfectly. Normally. I'd notify the submitter this, but I'm not sure if the user is even active to begin with.
That's partly what this thread is for :P
also, for future referance, you can use that link icon to get the link that leads directly to the hack.

Yeah, you can get invalid reports removed by posting a link to the reported hack here and someone will take care of it.  Someone like me. :P

Report removed.  Thanks.



That hack has no download and the three previews are completely different from one another (and that last one is creepy as hell).

Methinks this is a troll who made this upload.  I mean, if it was legit, you'd think they'd find at least one picture of a Sonic character cosplaying Goku for the previews.