Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 18, 2013, 12:44:59 AM #5580 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 12:50:04 AM by DarkPika
Quote from: Miacis on February 18, 2013, 12:39:54 AM
What URL do you get when you've clicked on that character?
I can't get any further than .../Brawlview.php
(nothing after it)

the msg pops up with "<forums.kc-mm.com>" before "Problem:" below it...
(no characters show when clicking the ckeck)

sry for not much detail :(


EDIT: the only catagoty I have acces to is "Misc"

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

That's the same problem various people came to this thread to complain about.

Some even made accounts just to complain about it. ._.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6036/sanstitrevua.png

If it is the problem...

But you said that you didn't see the Safe Search Option...

Go to BV, and do you see what's in that picture?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: joking on February 17, 2013, 02:41:48 PMsuggestion: tags... to easily find game specific hacks, this would be great
Hasn't that been mentioned before?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I feel like the biggest idiot here >_<
I thought it had something to do with the browser's safe-search and to install the facebook app

I was only complaining cause it worked last time, but now it doesn't...

sry guys...
it works now... thanx

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: joking on February 17, 2013, 02:41:48 PM
he fixed it.

EDIT:

suggestion: tags... to easily find game specific hacks, this would be great

seems like it got kinda burried by the problem: thingy xD

if it has been discussed, what was the result and if a NO, why exactly?

I think a 3 tag limit per hack would work, either by a dropdown menu or by 3 fields where you type it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31086

i reported it for the same exact thing, apparently he ignored my report... only to get reported again.



Every time I try to click on a character, stage, or anything else, a popup appears saying 'Problem: ' and that's it. It won't let me go any farther than that. I even changed browsers to see if that was the problem, but it wasn't. I can't download hacks because of it. Anyone else having this issue? Or what's going on?

Quote from: Platina on February 26, 2013, 09:16:28 AM
Every time I try to click on a character, stage, or anything else, a popup appears saying 'Problem: ' and that's it. It won't let me go any farther than that. I even changed browsers to see if that was the problem, but it wasn't. I can't download hacks because of it. Anyone else having this issue? Or what's going on?
Are we seriously doing this again? ._.

There is a message at the top of every page that tells you how to fix this problem for Pete's sake. ._.

"If you are experiencing errors while browsing the Vault (windows only saying "Problem:"),
try turning the SafeSearch OFF, or the Facebook app ON. Check this picture if you don't know where to change those."

I vote to make that message bigger.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24273
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24428
(Reported: Can you make it one slot?)

It isn't by REPORTING the hack that you'll get your request done...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


What makes you think a bigger message will stop people from coming here with the "Problem:" error? There is a huge KC:MM logo at the top of the board, and people still call this place Brawl Vault. Making the message into an even bigger eyesore just to prove a point is ridiculous.

Besides, there's only a handful of users who come here with the "Problem:" problem. Instead of being snarky, act like a staff member and help them out.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.