Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 12, 2012, 11:17:06 PM
Good. I reported him 3 times, Beyond once. He clearly ignored our reports.
Reported too. T_T
I'd be intensively upset is someone did that to my hacks, to be honest.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

OK, it's gone.  I wouldn't be surprised if he tried this again though.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 12, 2012, 11:21:58 PM
OK, it's gone.  I wouldn't be surprised if he tried this again though.
Me too actually and he credited the wrong person...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28774

I really don't get it when he means it's "unsafe" to download. =/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 13, 2012, 12:09:59 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28774

I really don't get it when he means it's "unsafe" to download. =/
I'm guessing that some anti-virus program said it was potentially unsafe.  Mine said it was perfectly fine so I'll remove it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28788
Is someone going to delete this? It's not his, therefore, he stole it. <_>
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

He claimed it wasn't his though >_>
He's reuploading it FOR Das Donkey (although, I think he should gone to the BrawlVault restoration thread...).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Many of Das Donkey's hacks are deleted. Re-uploading would be the only option.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


September 13, 2012, 08:55:55 PM #4733 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 09:44:12 PM by ExorcistRain
This is stolen from this.

Also, wasn't this deleted the first time he uploaded it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28813

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 13, 2012, 08:55:55 PM
This is stolen from this.

Also, wasn't this deleted the first time he uploaded it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28813

He credited the guy though... if you credit someone that should be enough. Especially with Black Boo. He's been kind enough to let me use his models with my psas or even to make my own models out of them so long as I credit him.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on September 13, 2012, 10:02:01 PM
He credited the guy though... if you credit someone that should be enough. Especially with Black Boo. He's been kind enough to let me use his models with my psas or even to make my own models out of them so long as I credit him.
Oh, didn't see he credited him.
But still, he doesn't say how he changed it so it's probably the same as the one Seg linked to.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

First time he uploaded it, he was stubborn on giving credit. I wonder what made him change his mind this time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 13, 2012, 10:10:22 PM #4737 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:13:39 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 13, 2012, 08:55:55 PM
Also, wasn't this deleted the first time he uploaded it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28813
*facepalm* Those people never learn... DON'T upload what ain't yours unless you have the owner's permission...If ya do, it's plagiarism. Even if you DO give credit...you shouldn't upload something you didn't made unless you have permission...Also, REPORTED.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Segtendo on September 13, 2012, 10:07:20 PM
First time he uploaded it, he was stubborn on giving credit. I wonder what made him change his mind this time.

He's probably just fearing the Wrath of Mod. Doesn't want his rights removed on his work. It's always possible for someone to use the same sources. Although in this case it's completely clear where the credit is due.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

September 13, 2012, 10:27:04 PM #4739 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:30:13 PM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 13, 2012, 10:10:22 PM
*facepalm* Those people never learn... DON'T upload what ain't yours unless you have the owner's permission...If ya do, it's plagiarism. Even if you DO give credit...you shouldn't upload something you didn't made unless you have permission...Also, REPORTED.
false report

he did make some modifications and he gave proper credit this time
i think u only need permissions when the creators asks for them

If what u are saying is true than we wouldnt be brawl hacking...