Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What kind of things bored people can do... Damn...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I swear. The people who have nothing better to do than troll the Vault r)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I continuously get the "Service Unavailable" message to the point where I can't even go to this site

That's not a Vault issue. That's a site issue.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Just because this GodOfAll5577 is trying to troll, I will keep his/her random report on my hack unless it seems too offensive.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

'GodOfAll5577'. ppff, that's a name only an 8 year old can come up with. just glad im a CSP maker so I don't have to put up with his [censored].

as for punishment... yeh got me for the following reasons: 1. I'm not on the Brawl Vault Staff (thank god. too much responsibility); 2. Conflicting guidelines can put me into a bit of inner confusion about what could be done; 3. [Insert 3rd reason here]

if there were 2+ reasonable options that could be done about it, but too much if there was a combination of any, it'd probably be best to hold a poll for the higher-ups (like maybe Holy Kitten and up). that way, reasonable votes would be submitted and a proper consequence, based on [part of] the community's votes, could be executed.
just an idea in case a situation such as that arises.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 01, 2013, 05:11:46 PM
oh snap

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



All of these reports are totally inappropriate. I've removed them.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 05, 2013, 05:46:10 AM
All of these reports are totally inappropriate. I've removed them.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35096
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34719
(these 2 are already in that giant list)
don't mean to sound rude, but these are still tagged.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 05, 2013, 05:52:46 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35096
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34719
(these 2 are already in that giant list)
don't mean to sound rude, but these are still tagged.

I swear I remember fixing that first one. Must've missed that last one. Thank you, fixed it this time.


Uhhh I think you guys were included in a large DDos attack that also damaged Smashboards, the Project M site thingy, and All is Brawl. Someone attacking must really dislike smash.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 05, 2013, 12:00:39 PM
Uhhh I think you guys were included in a large DDos attack that also damaged Smashboards, the Project M site thingy, and All is Brawl. Someone attacking must really dislike smash.

Talk about taking hate to another new level.

Huh. Is that what it was?


OH, so to whoever it was that decided to remove the ability to see your overall hack count on your profile. Thank you. It's disappointing to not see it but at the same time, my soul is at ease now that I don't have to see that 1 Collab hack. 8 Collab downloads.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 05, 2013, 12:00:39 PM
Uhhh I think you guys were included in a large DDos attack that also damaged Smashboards, the Project M site thingy, and All is Brawl. Someone attacking must really dislike smash.
The Apex website too.

What's puzzling me is why we weren't included in the previous attack (back in August), but were for this one. There's been nothing big and new on here lately to motivate such a change, aside from the various Clone Engine shenanigans and I guess the incoming release of P:M 3.0. oô
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on December 05, 2013, 02:33:23 PM
The Apex website too.

What's puzzling me is why we weren't included in the previous attack (back in August), but were for this one. There's been nothing big and new on here lately to motivate such a change, aside from the various Clone Engine shenanigans and I guess the incoming release of P:M 3.0. oô
No need to try to find some reason to something that is already dumb...
When you look at this, it might be a group of haters that are upset or that have nothing to do in their lives...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.