Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 445
Author Topic: Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions  (Read 1821583 times)
Mewtwo2000
The Stage Master
Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #480 on: February 21, 2011, 06:25:55 AM »

Maybe he tried to pass the ownership of that vault entry to KTH O.o

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #481 on: February 21, 2011, 11:29:49 AM »

Somebody, please remove this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16895&Moderated=All&facebook=true

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #482 on: February 21, 2011, 12:26:33 PM »

Never I see what you did there ...
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:03:55 PM by Zack Fair/O Malkior » Logged

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #483 on: February 21, 2011, 01:21:44 PM »

lol now is ppl done with making many Shadows now they starting to making Shadic instead

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #484 on: February 22, 2011, 03:11:10 PM »

Can somebody remove these

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16934&Moderated=All&facebook=true

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16935&Moderated=All&facebook=true

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16936&Moderated=All&facebook=true

these are all posted by the same person (tadtad) and there pritty much fake
    « Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:26:56 PM by Sorceress » Logged

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #485 on: February 22, 2011, 03:32:11 PM »

Im srs here

What's the point? Seriously, what does someone gain by doing this?

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #486 on: February 22, 2011, 06:52:02 PM »

loltroll.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #487 on: February 22, 2011, 07:03:59 PM »

He fails even more by making the DL page the link to the BV entry.
    I delete them, but it keeps coming back Im srs here
    « Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 07:06:01 PM by Chibi Wright » Logged

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #488 on: February 22, 2011, 08:27:39 PM »

OK, this is getting ridiculous.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16946&Moderated=All

I've reported this hack TWICE for not having pictures, and all he does is give me this sob story about how he doesn't have a camera and how he'll take it down in a week (along with another, picture-less hack).

Can you guys do anything about this?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #489 on: February 23, 2011, 07:47:23 AM »

OK, this is getting ridiculous.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16946&Moderated=All

I've reported this hack TWICE for not having pictures, and all he does is give me this sob story about how he doesn't have a camera and how he'll take it down in a week (along with another, picture-less hack).

Can you guys do anything about this?
    you dont even need a cam. just SD card+Wii and a program you also can download from here

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nicki
    Mega Kitten

Nick was taken

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #490 on: February 23, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »

(image hosted at imgur lol)
    if you've been browsing forums lately you might be seeing this image. several countries are not allowed to view images on imageshack anymore unless you log in. i logged in and half of the images are still the frozen frog, but some show up. if you want to try and solve it go to www.imageshack.us and log in. if you don't have an account then just use www.bugmenot.com on that [censored].

but my main point is boycott imageshack. stop using the site. it's becoming a pain in the ass for people not in america. host your images somewhere else. www.imgur.com is really good and the tools are practical (right click -> send to -> imgur). it's available worldwide without any problems. http://min.us/ is also good. www.tinypic.com once pulled a similar stunt but they undid it. i still wouldn't use tinypic.

just don't use imageshack

Just a heads up since this uses Imageshack, if someone already posted this then i'm sorry Sad

But basically Imageshack is blocking images in some countries, and since the vault uses Imageshack it could be bad for kittens from other countries

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #491 on: February 23, 2011, 04:58:38 PM »

if you've been browsing forums lately you might be seeing this image. several countries are not allowed to view images on imageshack anymore unless you log in. i logged in and half of the images are still the frozen frog, but some show up. if you want to try and solve it go to www.imageshack.us and log in. if you don't have an account then just use www.bugmenot.com on that [censored].

but my main point is boycott imageshack. stop using the site. it's becoming a pain in the ass for people not in america. host your images somewhere else. www.imgur.com is really good and the tools are practical (right click -> send to -> imgur). it's available worldwide without any problems. http://min.us/ is also good. www.tinypic.com once pulled a similar stunt but they undid it. i still wouldn't use tinypic.

Just a heads up since this uses Imageshack, if someone already posted this then i'm sorry Sad

But basically Imageshack is blocking images in some countries, and since the vault uses Imageshack it could be bad for kittens from other countries

There are sites like PhotoBucket and TinyPic those people can use. I use TinyPic to upload all of my Brawl Vault pictures.

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #492 on: February 23, 2011, 04:59:55 PM »

^ This. I hated Imageshack already, now I hate it more. I only used it because Imagehost (the best image hoster site IMO is now dead).

I suggest Picano to change the Imageshack thingie on "Submit" to another site.
    Preferably not one you need to register.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #493 on: February 23, 2011, 05:45:26 PM »

Well that's beyond ridiculous. I already stopped using them when their servers started being really slow. Now I just use FTP space a friend of a friend kindly offered to me. At least I'm somewhat in control this way.

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #494 on: February 23, 2011, 05:49:37 PM »

TinyPic, anyone? The only thing I hate about that site though is they make you do CAPTCHA verification codes.

Pages:  1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 445
    Print
    Jump to: