Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vyse on July 02, 2011, 07:47:43 PM
The Vault is for hacks only. Nothing else. (This is also why portraits are not allowed.)

I didn't think that had to be a rule. I really didn't. I had more faith in you people. But if spoiled, whiny children want to continue doing crap like this, it will be.
Someone is gonna come up and say that it was a very legitimate hack : a wonderful 2D stage with a very philosophic background.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Graves on July 02, 2011, 07:52:11 PMSomeone is gonna come up and say that it was a very legitimate hack : a wonderful 2D stage with a very philosophic background.

It was a wonderful 2D stage with a very philosophic background. 
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Who cares? Don't you guys have your own life to get back to at some time? Stop taking this stuff so seriously like it's your job, and have some sense of humor for once.

Does everything have to turn into an argument? Always trying to see who has a better input, or who has better spelling.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 02, 2011, 10:09:46 PM
Who cares? Don't you guys have your own life to get back to at some time? Stop taking this stuff so seriously like it's your job, and have some sense of humor for once.
KC:MM is pretty much the face of Brawl hacking now. And SmashBoards, I guess?

Regardless, a certain amount of professionalism is required. I'm sorry that you don't see that, but I also don't really care since it's not your problem.

QuoteDoes everything have to turn into an argument? Always trying to see who has a better input, or who has better spelling.
...Who's arguing? If you're talking about me/Miacis/Shadow, it's pretty obvious that their posts were lighthearted.

You replying just proved my whole point. Have fun replying like a spelling nazi nerd, I'll be busy with life =D!

Later kid.
 Trolling: Posting with the sole purpose of annoying other users, provoking flames.




Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 05, 2011, 09:24:16 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3290
This report is retarded.

That dude deserves a banhammer to the face XD  Hasn't Master Ricky made some stupid reports before?  Or am I thinking of someone else...

Quote from: Nega Scott on July 05, 2011, 09:38:17 PM
That dude deserves a banhammer to the face XD  Hasn't Master Ricky made some stupid reports before?  Or am I thinking of someone else...

No, Master Ricky has in fact made a high number of stupid reports. I even suggested banning him from reporting at one point.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on July 05, 2011, 09:49:05 PMNo, Master Ricky has in fact made a high number of stupid reports. I even suggested banning him from reporting at one point.
I agree with that, Master Rickey has made some dumb reports that i seen and i think he has been speaking his mind for his reports, but not reporting it for a problem...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: PAVGN on July 05, 2011, 09:49:05 PM
No, Master Ricky has in fact made a high number of stupid reports. I even suggested banning him from reporting at one point.

Well then, there is only one solution:

[spoiler]

Quote from: Nega Scott on July 05, 2011, 09:57:24 PM
Well then, there is only one solution:

[spoiler]
Thanks for making me LOL :D

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Nega Scott on July 05, 2011, 09:57:24 PM
Well then, there is only one solution:

[spoiler]
i have no idea what you guys are saying. your probably thinking of a another guy. i have done this one dumb report but i usaully report something for a reason.  :(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.